Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story True happiness

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
I have been told a story of a old man who had realized how backwards society has become and given up everything and left to build a house in the wilderness he left there about 5 years until a man came upon him the man told him can I get shelter for the night him being the nice man he is replied of courses he gave him shelter and food the man asked what are you doing out here the old man replied I wanna worship god in silence the man than replied how does leaving society help with that the old man said I don’t wanna live in a society where evilness is praised and kindness is criticized than they both slept the man woke up the next day to the old man dead the man carried him back to society where he tried to find someone to identify him and it didn’t take long as he was related to the royals of this city the man asked why would such a rich man waste his life his relatives responded he was never a man of money and wealth he just wanted happiness and it wasn’t here for him.

I am using this story to show that you don’t have to endure the evils of this world alone I mean you probably can’t live in the wilderness but let your heart be where makes it happy stay safe guys good night am off to bed

But the guy was alone so you have to be alone then your story contradiction your point