Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

True crime community.

dylannroofie

dylannroofie

Banned
-
is anyone here part of the tcc? a lot of people here idolize killers so, i feel like a few of you are.

I have researched school shooters quite a bit and I watch some cva

90% fat teen girls 10% aspie guys, nah.

I would join one if they focused a lot on Columbine. I was obsessed with that case when I was a teenager.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
I would join one if they focused a lot on Columbine. I was obsessed with that case when I was a teenager.

if you do, be safe. i got fucking arrested yesterday and expelled from my school for calling eric harris god. it sucks.

dylannroofie said:
if you do, be safe. i got fucking arrested yesterday and expelled from my school for calling eric harris god. it sucks.

Are you serious? That's absurd. It's like normies can't handle an opinion. Who did you tell the line to?

Are you serious? That's absurd. It's like normies can't handle an opinion. Who did you tell the line to?

right? yeah im fucking serious. I said it to my friend on tumblr and some fatassed genderqueer feminist called my school, and they had a big fucking lockdown and took me in the police car.

dylannroofie said:
right? yeah im fucking serious. I said it to my friend on tumblr and some fatassed genderqueer feminist called my school, and they had a big fucking lockdown and took me in the police car.

What the hell?! That's insane!!! F tumblr, that site sucks. It's the reason third wave feminism spread and femoids have such cancerous beliefs. The world would have been better off without the internet.

What the hell?! That's insane!!! F tumblr, that site sucks. It's the reason third wave feminism spread and femoids have such cancerous beliefs. The world would have been better off without the internet.

yeah, com-fucking-pletely.

I have researched and looked into many criminals and serious crimes and serial killers.

I find it fascinating. Serial and spree killers in particular. Also just regular murders with a lot of profile. I've always had a fascination with the OJ Simpson case for some reason. General conspiracies as well are my bread and butter.

What are everyone's favorite serial/Spree killer cases?

commander_zoidberg said:
I have researched and looked into many criminals and serious crimes and serial killers.

I find it fascinating. Serial and spree killers in particular. Also just regular murders with a lot of profile. I've always had a fascination with the OJ Simpson case for some reason. General conspiracies as well are my bread and butter.

What are everyone's favorite serial/Spree killer cases?

im really into columbine and adam lanza. jeffrey dahmer is also really interesting

cykatylo , the monster of Rostov

dylannroofie said:
im really into columbine and adam lanza. jeffrey dahmer is also really interesting

Lanza and Roof are GOAT.

If you feel like interacting with a bunch of hybristophiliacs, or in other words turbofemoids, feel free to join this vibrant community. Some of them might be faggot hybristophiliacs though.

dylannroofie said:
right ?? i fuckin love dylann

There's something very interesting about him, when I heard him speak in that confession interview I was amazed at how normal and reasonable he sounded. Interesting dude, for sure, and had a great aesthetic about him.

Im not a part of this community you speak of. I find serial killers and psychopaths interesting.

Berdea said:
There's something very interesting about him, when I heard him speak in that confession interview I was amazed at how normal and reasonable he sounded. Interesting dude, for sure, and had a great aesthetic about him.

ive actually had a chance to talk to him from a prison phone. he's very down to earth and really sweet, nothing you'd expect from a mass murderer.

dylannroofie said:
ive actually had a chance to talk to him from a prison phone. he's very down to earth and really sweet, nothing you'd expect from a mass murderer.

Damn, you're lucky. How'd you manage to talk to get in contact with him

Berdea said:
Damn, you're lucky. How'd you manage to talk to get in contact with him

my friend knows his sister, she got a call with him and added me to it.

dylannroofie said:
my friend knows his sister, she got a call with him and added me to it.

Damn, I envy you.

dylannroofie said:

what the fuck this actually makes me mad

dylannroofie said:

at my uni they asked me about my interest in elliot rodger as part of a violence risk assessment because of some shit that happened with my roommates but they didn't just instantly expel me. it's like they are trying to push you to shoot up the school lool

are you the person I talked to on discord btw I'm fuckshitassdickbitch on there

Indari said:
at my uni they asked me about my interest in elliot rodger as part of a violence risk assessment because of some shit that happened with my roommates but they didn't just instantly expel me. it's like they are trying to push you to shoot up the school lool

are you the person I talked to on discord btw I'm fuckshitassdickbitch on there

damn, and right?? literally it pisses me off

yeah i got a new one: peachyagony#9646