Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TRUE ALPHA MALE エ越乙

Reminder that if you go ER you will get at least one fangirl

ER was a blackpilled volcel and this foid is probably in the realm of his looksmatch. He statusmaxxed massively so it's inevitable he would get some foid attention.

Shit ain't rocket science boys.

eh I am too ugly. Hell even trannies and prostitutes think so . I have a effeminate possum face
ER was a blackpilled volcel and this foid is probably in the realm of his looksmatch. He statusmaxxed massively so it's inevitable he would get some foid attention.

I agree ER could of got any girl if he wanted to he wasn;t cursed like me

I think Adam Lanza was a patsy btw

I think Adam Lanza was a patsy btw

Last edited:
ER had to go ER just to get female attention meanwhile all Chad has to do is exist.

Old video tbh, I still would like to 360 kick scope that bitch in the headshot

Now I want to see a foid posing with a T-shirt or St.Cho

If only saint elliot was alive to see this... would have blown his mind tbh

ER wasn't even blackpilled. Or a volcel.
Just an extremely narcissistic standardcel.
Wrong. He was extremely blackpilled and identified as an incel. I laugh when people say he is a volcel. There was no way he would get laid unless he changed location and got lucky with some ethnic landwhale.
Apart from being average or below lookswise and short/ethnic, he had terrible personality but you can't blame him for that, of course not. It's a result of growing up spoiled and ugly.

Now on topic, didn't watch this video, and no one should. Stop giving this whore attention, she wouldn't give a shit about ER if he came back to life tomorrow! She got some of you orbiting her social media, if anything this shows you are not truly blackpilled.

Poor locationcel ER rip gone but not forgotten:feelscry:

LOL.
that quote from ryo has nothing to do with how blackpilled ER was, expressing your frustration on what you see as unfair =/= not being blackpilled.

What part of "ugly guys with hot girls" you didn't get?

In fact, the mere fact ER was as narcissistic as he was proves he wasn't blackpilled.
Even PUAhate users believed he was a troll.

Again, not blackpilled or actually incel.

What part of "ugly guys with hot girls" you didn't get?

In fact, the mere fact ER was as narcissistic as he was proves he wasn't blackpilled.
Even PUAhate users believed he was a troll.

Again, not blackpilled or actually incel.
It seems like you are the one who didn't understand my previous message. Elliot got upset about non looksmaxxed couples because he believed in looks theory and therefore blackpill. Seeing someone who you rank lower than yourself having success is gonna cause frustration because it defies lookism.
Again, ER identified as an incel and made some very blackpilled posts.
Er

Elliot got upset about non looksmaxxed couples because he believed in looks theory and therefore blackpill.
If Elliot really believed in looks theory, then he wouldn't have had such a high opinion of himself.
He was extremely narcissistic, despite not being particularly physically attractive.
Clear giveaway of not being blackpilled.
ER identified as an incel
"Identifying as incel" doesn't always equal as actually BEING incel.
Elliot was obsessed with 10/10 stacies, placing him right in the standardcel category.

Last edited:
If only girls had paid attention to him while he was still alive..

R.I.P. Elliot

Last edited:
ER was a chinlet who people either ignored or thought it was funny to show him the middlde finger, just to see what happens

Where is the blackpill here? Misogyny can be a result taking the blackpill, but isn't the blackpill proper.
how is this message not blackpill?
It divides incels from non-incels, and points out the injustice and suffering women's hypergamy creates.

how is this message not blackpill?
Women's mate selection criteria is never pointed out in the post.
This proves Elliot hated women (no shit), but doesn't prove Elliot was blackpilled.

This cannot be real, foids are crazy life forms.

If you get enough attention from a shooting you’ll be guaranteed to get fangirls. If Robert Bowers could get out of jail he would mog the average normie to death, and that’s just with Jewish women.

If only saint elliot was alive to see this... would have blown his mind tbh
If he was alive this vid wouldn’t exist.

She is attention whoring from his fame

Just go ER and ascend posthumously bro.

Just go ER and ascend posthumously bro.
Sadly mother never let me touch guns and there is no guns in the house. I live with my parents and unemployed with no money. I hope to attack a major government build and kill more then Tim McVeigh
Sadly mother never let me touch guns and there is no guns in the house. I live with my parents and unemployed with no money. I hope to attack a major government build and kill more then Tim McVeigh
I thought of becoming a hermit

Last edited:
So where was this bitch when ER was languishing in incel hell?

She's just an attention whore.

If Elliot was an incel, this would be worse.

Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities, or crime—such as rape, murder, or armed robbery. The term is derived from the Greek word ὑβρίζειν hubrizein, meaning "to commit an outrage against someone" (ultimately derived from ὕβρις hubris "hubris"), and philo, meaning "having a strong affinity/preference for".[1] In popular culture, this phenomenon is also known as "Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome".[2]
Many high-profile criminals, particularly those who have committed atrocious crimes, receive "fan mail" in prison that is sometimes amorous or sexual, presumably as a result of this phenomenon. In some cases, admirers of these criminals have gone on to marry the object of their affections in prison.[3][4]
Interesting :feelshehe:

Hair painted spic looking slut

Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities, or crime—such as rape, murder, or armed robbery. The term is derived from the Greek word ὑβρίζειν hubrizein, meaning "to commit an outrage against someone" (ultimately derived from ὕβρις hubris "hubris"), and philo, meaning "having a strong affinity/preference for".[1] In popular culture, this phenomenon is also known as "Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome".[2]
Many high-profile criminals, particularly those who have committed atrocious crimes, receive "fan mail" in prison that is sometimes amorous or sexual, presumably as a result of this phenomenon. In some cases, admirers of these criminals have gone on to marry the object of their affections in prison.[3][4]
Interesting :feelshehe:
yes also I found this while trying to write my manifesto (I was listing my paraphilias which include ephebophilia aka attraction to people between ages 14-18 as well as zoophilia, exhibitionism/peodeiktophilia, klismaphilia, and the occasional necrophilia and faggotry)
https://incels.is/#_ftn1
yes also I found this while trying to write my manifesto (I was listing my paraphilias which include ephebophilia aka attraction to people between ages 14-18 as well as zoophilia, exhibitionism/peodeiktophilia, klismaphilia, and the occasional necrophilia and faggotry)
Teratophilia- the sexual attraction to deformed or monstrous people

Aggrawal, Anil (2008). "Appendix 1". Forensic and Medico-legal Aspects of Sexual Crimes and Unusual Sexual Practices. CRC Press. pp. 369–382. ISBN 1-4200-4308-0.
Teratophilia- the sexual attraction to deformed or monstrous people

Aggrawal, Anil (2008). "Appendix 1". Forensic and Medico-legal Aspects of Sexual Crimes and Unusual Sexual Practices. CRC Press. pp. 369–382. ISBN 1-4200-4308-0.

Attachments

• 1544753417958.png
    1544753417958.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
If you get enough attention from a shooting you’ll be guaranteed to get fangirls. If Robert Bowers could get out of jail he would mog the average normie to death, and that’s just with Jewish women.
Dude Robert Bowers and step
Dude older shooters don't get fangirls I haven't seen any for Robert Bowers or Stephen paddock for that matter.

Go ER = ascend

Wrong. He was extremely blackpilled and identified as an incel. I laugh when people say he is a volcel. There was no way he would get laid unless he changed location and got lucky with some ethnic landwhale.
Apart from being average or below lookswise and short/ethnic, he had terrible personality but you can't blame him for that, of course not. It's a result of growing up spoiled and ugly.

Now on topic, didn't watch this video, and no one should. Stop giving this whore attention, she wouldn't give a shit about ER if he came back to life tomorrow! She got some of you orbiting her social media, if anything this shows you are not truly blackpilled.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

ER was hardly a volcel. In an environment with 6'+ square jawed muscled Chad's ER was mogged to oblivion.

ER's problem were he never approached lol. You cannot wait foids come to you if youre not Chad. For example a guy here approached 1000 women and got rejected all. but ER never ever tried

ER's problem were he never approached lol. You cannot wait foids come to you if youre not Chad. For example a guy here approached 1000 women and got rejected all. but ER never ever tried
And ER mogs all of us and most normies in looks. Honestly I am surprised he isn't a chad. Rich handsome douchebags are irresistible to fuckmeat(foids)

I do a ritual offering to saint elliot every week