Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truck Drivuh is not what it seems ...

Jud Pottah

Jud Pottah

+Vidyacel+ +DarkMTS+

View: https://youtu.be/fmNTsQ_WGi8?si=v9MYdQEwp3ikVyb7

"Do nothing, and you Will BE happy!" --Knowledge Of the Great Buddha

Health Peace GIF

zoomer wojak "deep" videos :fuk:

Oddly entertaining.

Yeah only insanely low IQ retards would actually think being a truck driver is a good job.

Yeah only insanely low IQ retards would actually think being a truck driver is a good job.
It is due to the "Lone" factor that most relate on this venture, but even with a GPS, its nothing short of easy.

And ooohh.. You DO need social skills to sort out real problems along the way, there is no One there for you.

Plus, the fact that you can Die in your Journey, even if you are as cautious as possible, some moron can potentially kill you, or you flat their living bodies into a mushy mess alongside the car the morons were in.

A Lot of responsability, "stress free"? Jfl
Your day could End in a flash of disaster, most Turn into smokers due to the stress on the road.

Also, to keep your loicense and stuff in order, you need a Lot of money, Before you even start, and to keep it aswell.

Another thing, to consider.
You are inadvertably helping natalists by delievering resources from One place to another:feelsthink:

Last edited:
Basically, the job of a eunuch.
No pussy + loneliness + underappreciated salary + feeding the maggot bastarda that hate you with their faggot spawns whilst you wageslave till oldage providing resources for vermin

CARMAGEDDON 2

Last edited:
DNW please summarize so I don't have to waste 20 min of life for 2 min of content.

Basically, the job of a eunuch.
No pussy + loneliness + underappreciated salary + feeding the maggot bastarda that hate you with their faggot spawns whilst you wageslave till oldage providing resources for vermin

CARMAGEDDON 2

LMAO I literally just posted my reply and BAM. .IS makes me look like a retard with a slow ass thread update. Thanks for summary.
Trucking seems like shit job. I hate driving for literal hours with jack shit to do.

It is due to the "Lone" factor that most relate on this venture, but even with a GPS, its nothing short of easy.

And ooohh.. You DO need social skills to sort out real problems along the way, there is no One there for you.

Plus, the fact that you can Die in your Journey, even if you are as cautious as possible, some moron can potentially kill you, or you flat their living bodies into a mushy mess alongside the car the morons were in.

A Lot of responsability, "stress free"? Jfl
Your day could End in a flash of disaster, most Turn into smokers due to the stress on the road.

Also, to keep your loicense and stuff in order, you need a Lot of money, Before you even start, and to keep it aswell.
Right there are a million things that suck about it. You hardly get any movement which is insanely unhealhty + the up and down bumping of the road fucks up your spine over time, constantly have to focus on the road, insane responsibility, not enough sleep, have to deal with shitty people and shitty trafic on top of that and most importantly it will not get you laid or make enough money to actually have a good life anyways. It's an absolute slave job hauling around bullshit goods for megacorps, eating up all your time. It's just totally retarded to think a job like that is good but those amoeba IQ people are exactly the ones that fall for it and slave away thinking they will be some kind of independent rebel of the road like in some stupid 80s trucker movie.

Here in germoney the truck drivers nearly always are some kind of polak or other eastern euro. They look like goblins or orcs, all the same phenotype. It's a complete dead end job.

It doesn't pay too well where I live. I heard the pay is decent in the States..

Bro is going to drive a truck into a crowd :skull:

Right there are a million things that suck about it. You hardly get any movement which is insanely unhealhty + the up and down bumping of the road fucks up your spine over time, constantly have to focus on the road, insane responsibility, not enough sleep, have to deal with shitty people and shitty trafic on top of that and most importantly it will not get you laid or make enough money to actually have a good life anyways. It's an absolute slave job hauling around bullshit goods for megacorps, eating up all your time. It's just totally retarded to think a job like that is good but those amoeba IQ people are exactly the ones that fall for it and slave away thinking they will be some kind of independent rebel of the road like in some stupid 80s trucker movie.

Here in germoney the truck drivers nearly always are some kind of polak or other eastern euro. They look like goblins or orcs, all the same phenotype. It's a complete dead end job.
Reality check:yes:

Its only BASED when you can MOW ovER fucktards!!!:feelsXmas::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:mothER TruckER

Brutal phonepill
And you know whats worse?? Its my mommas phone, because laptop is absolute bonkers(3 months now)

I do plan on just getting a phone, that laptop Gave me depression due to how shit Microsoft is.

And you know whats worse?? Its my mommas phone, because laptop is absolute bonkers(3 months now)

I do plan on just getting a phone, that laptop Gave me depression due to how shit Microsoft is.
Kids.is!

Get a cheap raspberry pi and put konstakangs lineage os on it! It's like a cheap secure phone! (That only works on WiFi);

Kids.is!

Get a cheap raspberry pi and put konstakangs lineage os on it! It's like a cheap secure phone! (That only works on WiFi);
Thanks for the suggestion man

Truck driving isn't a great job but the other options I have might be even worse. Slaving in a moldy warehouse basement with NT normies, unhealthy hours, only ever seeing artificial light. Truck driving looks like a dream job compared to that.

Truck driving isn't a great job but the other options I have might be even worse. Slaving in a moldy warehouse basement with NT normies, unhealthy hours, only ever seeing artificial light. Truck driving looks like a dream job compared to that.
You know... The Best Kick to solve the worlds problems ..

Happy Russian GIF by alperdurmaz

My laptop came with a preinstalled Win 10, very annoying software.

My laptop came with a preinstalled Win 10, very annoying software.
Anything post-2020 is annoying bloatware indeed.

I do keep my desktop with the 1709 x64 Home Edition build intact. Not once, has it gone down or got sluggish because there are no updates to fuck up a solid base which is all that is needed.

Fuck those JITES

no one says its a good job, just that it has good pay, which it does. a lot of over-the-border drivers in NA make 100k+ a year, in which a career that requires no post-secondary is pretty good

of course the job market for truck drivers is being flooded with low IQ indians who get fake CDLs from indian run licensing schools so that wage is dropping but it either is or was a good job for racking up money

no one says its a good job, just that it has good pay, which it does. a lot of over-the-border drivers in NA make 100k+ a year, in which a career that requires no post-secondary is pretty good

of course the job market for truck drivers is being flooded with low IQ indians who get fake CDLs from indian run licensing schools so that wage is dropping but it either is or was a good job for racking up money
During the 80s to early 2000s was the golden age profession to get easy money.

Anbernic hás a Kickass handheld that uses Windows as a base, you should check that out.
It's all fun and games until.the forced update that ruins it

Anything post-2020 is annoying bloatware indeed.

I do keep my desktop with the 1709 x64 Home Edition build intact. Not once, has it gone down or got sluggish because there are no updates to fuck up a solid base which is all that is needed.

Fuck those JITES
I'll have to install something bettER.

I would be one if i had the will to drive

It's all fun and games until.the forced update that ruins it
Since its a custom OS that Anbernic uses, i think there wont BE such harm at play.
But then again, i dont own One so i cant tell.

Since its a custom OS that Anbernic uses, i think there wont BE such harm at play.
But then again, i dont own One so i cant tell.
For the price you can flash you're own phone with a degoogled os

Takes knowledge...

Any windows before 10
Id got with XP SP3 + the Unofficial SP4 Pack and use Mypal browsER for internet
However i havent built One with that in mind, since id have to install some precautions when plugging it in.

Yeah ..

Id got with XP SP3 + the Unofficial SP4 Pack and use Mypal browsER for internet
However i havent built One with that in mind, since id have to install some precautions when plugging it in.

Yeah ..
I got 2 Windows XPs with me, but they are exclusively offline machines for gaming, music, and anime No internet.

I got 2 Windows XPs with me, but they are exclusively offline machines for gaming, music, and anime No internet.
I kept my win "millennium" falcon offline but it ded. I think dust killed it.

I kept my win "millennium" falcon offline but it ded. I think dust killed it.
Or Did the mobo fallen ?
Billions must ReBuild!!

Oh you'd be surprised. Many people on forums like this have expressed that they think of truck driving as a good job for incels. Talking about it as if it's some kind of job where you are more free, which is obviously BS.

Oh you'd be surprised. Many people on forums like this have expressed that they think of truck driving as a good job for incels. Talking about it as if it's some kind of job where you are more free, which is obviously BS.
truck driver is like a false freedom which i think a lot of people here are envisioning. you are technically alone, and get to drive a truck all you want live on your own and barely have to interact with people. but its like you are driving a mobile prison.

i used to work alongside a lot of truck drivers. dispatch is monitoring them 24/7, treats them like slaves, and will force them to take shitty shipments or deprive them of work for extended periods of time. very tight deadlines for delivering stuff and infuriating traffic. its a means to an end, not a glorious job.