Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucels tier jobs are becoming more harder to apply

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★

It's similar to what I face when searching for a job :feelsbadman:.
thoughts?

It's made for npcs ffs

Yeah menial jobs are getting automated.

What a piece of shit. Hope the writer of that ad gets beaten.

The spelling mistakes, the passive aggressiveness, the forced, belittling optimism - nothing professional about this.
Professionalism is a privilege that not everyone gets.

Damn, i meet zero of the requirements

this has to be satire

Guarantee some hr foid wrote this. I see shit like this for more professional jobs too. Foids literally ruin everything.

What a piece of shit. Hope the writer of that ad gets beaten.
Brocel, you know that most of fortune 500 are controled by jews, I hear you are all like relatives, so what if you recommend me so I can get a decent job and some shekels :feelsaww:. Can you use few of your communication power, please? :feelsaww:

I have never seen such audacity coming from an employer. How are you supposed to make the position appealing to potential applicants, writing the descriptions as if you are some edgy 17 year old?

All that for 15 an hour jfl, just work at like walmart

Brocel, you know that most of fortune 500 are controled by jews, I hear you are all like relatives, so what if you recommend me so I can get a decent job and some shekels :feelsaww:. Can you use few of your communication power, please? :feelsaww:
Jfl, I don’t work with a fortune 500 company. But there is definitely nepostism going on with Jews. Your best bet would be to get into management and climb the ranks. Do you have a good degree?

Jfl, I don’t work with a fortune 500 company. But there is definitely nepostism going on with Jews. Your best bet would be to get into management and climb the ranks. Do you have a good degree?
Good degree?! There is nothing particular like this, it always depends on cases. I have a BS degree but nah. Tbh I am not living in US anyway (haha:forcedsmile:).

The only truecel tier job that should be a truecel job is being a developer. Why would you work a shitty slave job while earning less than an average normie when you can write code at home and earn a decent wage? And hence decent, you don't need a FAGMAN tier IQ to be a developer. At least for now while the job at a <= mid tier level isn't automated enough by code generators

Trucels dont wageslave,they'd rather starve to death than do that cuck shit

I'm applying for a pizza delivery driver and one point they require is that I look good like wtf are you on

"you love to serve others"

nah im good

Good degree?! There is nothing particular like this, it always depends on cases. I have a BS degree but nah. Tbh I am not living in US anyway (haha:forcedsmile:).
:feelsclown:

part time $15 an hour :feelsclown:

when you can write code at home and earn a decent wage?
How people can do that?! The competition is crazy in this field. I spent the last two months learning frontend shit but it's as if everyone walks on the street learning that. After that, you discover the IT job market is fucked up!

You are not a clown, bro. I was serious about my need for help :feelsrope: and I really appreciate your good intentions. I am living in MENA region :feelsrope: , do you have remote/multinational job :feelsclown:

You are not a clown, bro. I was serious about my need for help :feelsrope: and I really appreciate your good intentions. I am living in MENA region :feelsrope: , do you have remote/multinational job :feelsclown:
Here’s a good way to make money.
Try buying things for cheap from one website and selling it for higher price on another website.
You can do this by buying things in bulk and selling them individually for more money.
Look at what kinds of things you would want to sell.

Another thing you could do is get a bunch of online jobs at the same time. This can help you make twice or even three times the amount of money in the same time. Make sure it’s hourly pay for it.

Personally I do a management type job and don’t really have much to do with hiring anyone. But based on past experience these are really good methods.

Other methods would be learning real skills in whatever field you want to go into. If you want to go into developer jobs, learn all the skills from youtube. You can be hired as an apprentice in the middle east, just say you will work for free to learn whatever skills you need.

First you gotta ask yourself which kind of career do you see yourself being able to do long term and not want to kill yourself. Writing things down might help you navigate through the whole process.

Here’s a good way to make money.
Try buying things for cheap from one website and selling it for higher price on another website.
You can do this by buying things in bulk and selling them individually for more money.
Look at what kinds of things you would want to sell.
Is this still working in 2023?!!
Another thing you could do is get a bunch of online jobs at the same time. This can help you make twice or even three times the amount of money in the same time. Make sure it’s hourly pay for it.
Just get three jobs brooo
Other methods would be learning real skills in whatever field you want to go into. If you want to go into developer jobs
that's what I want and do, but it is hard and saturated. :feelsbadman:

Yes

It works if you do them online and at the same time. The actual work load is still not bad.

Then start learning online and get your foot at the door. It’s not that saturated, as long as you are competent at it you’ll do fine.
Thank you for your interest, bro. that's kind of you. :feelsautistic:

the og truecel job is living in parents basement

There is no shame in changing wagie jobs, just try to leave on good terms.

this has to be satire
Not really, wageslaving has become ridiculous, many days I feel like I enlisted in the military or became a cop - some wagie jobs feel like hell.

jfl still far better than rotting in middle east what a privileged scums you are

@MiSKiRaT :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

this is kind of normal for a job tbh, i don't get why the negative responses, if you were able to get a better job you would already be doing it, but at the same time it's important to evaluate the personality of the people of the workplace during job interview and to avoid bullying and toxic places as much as possible. you could have the easiest job in the world but if your boss hates your guts and your coworkers bully you it's going to be worse than some job that requires you showing up on time. also part time jobs are basically for students who are going to college anyway, and if you're working for 16 hours a week it's not like you'll mind 'going the extra mile' for all of 3 hours.

this is kind of normal for a job tbh, i don't get why the negative responses, if you were able to get a better job you would already be doing it, but at the same time it's important to evaluate the personality of the people of the workplace during job interview and to avoid bullying and toxic places as much as possible. you could have the easiest job in the world but if your boss hates your guts and your coworkers bully you it's going to be worse than some job that requires you showing up on time. also part time jobs are basically for students who are going to college anyway, and if you're working for 16 hours a week it's not like you'll mind 'going the extra mile' for all of 3 hours.
that job ad is screaming "you'll work overtime for free"

this is kind of normal for a job tbh, i don't get why the negative responses,
Brutal. I don't want to live like this.
if you were able to get a better job you would already be doing it, but at the same time it's important to evaluate the personality of the people of the workplace during job interview and to avoid bullying and toxic places as much as possible.
Will try.

Only fakecels and normies get jobs and help the (((soyciety))) who hates them and want them dead.
Real Truecels are based NEETS.