Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucels on this forum are getting banned left and right

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
most recent bans are requested tbh the only people I can think of who got banned against their will recently were trannyposters or LARPing retards

Because this is a chad.is honeypot, truecels are banned while the rest LARP as incels. Ugly men aren't entitled to safe spaces.

most recent bans are requested tbh the only people I can think of who got banned against their will recently were trannyposters or LARPing retards
what about @Idlevillagercel ?

chads.is will soon become reality

Where’s my ban

Wonder when they'll ban me tbh and what it'll be for

(((()))) have destroyed blackpill movement. the end is near. soon the last incel sites will fall and it will be ovrr

Oh boy, oh boy! Me next! Me next!

I've read some of the ban appeals and it looks like the moderators are power abusing fags that can't take a joke

I've read some of the ban appeals and it looks like the moderators are power abusing fags that can't take a joke
lol I tend to agree
@mental_out thoughts?

Theres no sewers without @foidologist :feelsrope:

I dont understand why he is banned as he cannot do wrong

He requested and said he wants to focus on trying to ascend. Pretty much 90% of bans here are requested. People just getting bored and leaving, its not mods going around banning all your favourite users lol
Serge gave me 20% because I "spreaded misInfo" when I was just stating facts lol.
I aint a trannoids lover nor am I a fakecel

I have a itchy scab in my nostril