Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Trucel]Walking for hours pointlessly

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have walked 16 miles today. For no reason but coping and boredom. Big trucel trait.

D0D5E721 617B 44B4 AC47 04D92F303A0D

Walking for hours, no goals, no real destination, just doing it to cope.

just get a pc or go on your phone or something

That is the only time when I feel kind of more of a free man. I hate working. I feel like a slave when I'm at work. But after I finish the job or I have a free day on weekends, I will take a 2 hour walk and just walk around the city

I have walked 16 miles today. For no reason but coping and boredom. Big trucel trait.

View attachment 290647
Walking for hours, no goals, no real destination, just doing it to cope.
Pretty good trait. I have heard walking(or just exercise) is the only thing that helps your brain grow after puberty

Who tf goes outside??
it's somewhat brutal, I walk by the beach some days, and many Chads and their whores. massive suifuel

Damn you're lucky you don't have back pain. I have it, and can't walk more than 2 hours a day. Need to go to the hospital but I don't want to get laugh at.

I didn't go out much so I would just walk around in circles on my bed to release that ADD energy

You really should find a better cope tbh. Start videogamemaxxing or something

at least you doing good to your health

Yeah I used to do that. Walking for hours. Pure boredom.

It is also a brutal driver licence pill.

I also use to walk in my room or in the living room like some caged animal. It is truly over at this point.

I can relate, i walk aimlessly arround my neighborhood almost everyday. Back when i was extremlely agoraphobic, i would just pace arround my room for a few hours instead of walking outside.