Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory [trucel traits] and some observations to share.

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
You have arrived, without any further doubt, about the ways the dating world works.

That when people advise you to try some more, it is either they are talking to themselves through you as an echo chamber, or they just want to feel good about them helping you.

You could thus burst the bubbles those copers keep inflating but then would they really be able to hold it together after that?

When you are riled up enough to do it one fine day, they now hate you because you showed a mirror to their faces which they didnt dare to do. They would want to go back to the comforting lies again than to accept the inevitable. That's how incel exits do happen. "At least I am not an incel" and climbed up the imaginary dominance hierarchy by 0.001 percent.

You stopped bothering to even care about what foids say. You stop being the useful fools to them who only served the function of making them feel better that they are doing a rational selection (or, rejection) based on personality.

"My DMs are open for incels" such seemingly philanthropic positions taken by people are also the same. They need you to reaffirm their blue pill myths more than you needing any course corrections.

One screenshot of incels.is with 2-3 sentences, discussed in IT with 10,000 word(and counting) replies in the comments. Who is coping hard here? Those closest to reality don't need to reassure themselves with these word chains. Those who tell a lot of lies to themselves and to the world, need more convincing paragraphs to sustain those lies.

Such giant webs of deception spun around themselves can't hold for long. The more deeper you dig into the more you are entrenched in your own lies. This is one of the reason to keep away from internet spaces where there is no conflict and everyone keeps agreeing.

Eg: IT coming together under the Incels bad chorus. MGTOW pretending to be high value men who reject women because they fail the standards.

The blackpill come alive in the real world while the blue pill world's feel good platitudes seldom work in reality. What one says and what one does aren't the same. Blackpill focusses on the latter while blue pill with the former.

That is all for now.

Last edited:
Ok, now try in English.