Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: You’re too depressed to brush your teeth.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I haven’t brushed my teeth in weeks, I’m going to end up as @Saysitsover soon, or even worse, @ERadicator. :feelsUnreal::feelsrope:

I brush my teeth everyday since childhood and still had to get root cannal due to my subhuman narrow jaw

Can relate. Too depressed to brush my teeth and to take showers :feelsrope:

I haven’t brushed my teeth for days

Just brush your teeth bro…

My gums are shit, I have to wash them yet still forgot it. Though I have a mouth breathing friend and her breathe literally smells like poop, so I could be worse. She told me in tears once that even her mother scorns her when she gets too close to her and talk.

I don't want to end up like that Noodle bitch. :feelswhat::blackpill:

if that's the case, start brushing your teeth with charcoal powder because your teeth are probably really yellow and caked up with plaque

I haven’t brushed my teeth in weeks, I’m going to end up as @Saysitsover soon, or even worse, @ERadicator. :feelsUnreal::feelsrope:
this is what happens
the drive to do any self improvement reaches such a peak that even the basics are too much effort

you need to try and break free from this cycle as it just goes to straight LDAR ROTTING

Future homeless trait

Dis y ur inkel

Having good teeth is like having money in the bank. Going to the dentist, getting veneers, crowns, root canals, all of that shit costs a lot of money. Brushing your teeth twice a day and using floss is like making 10 bucks a day, honestly. Consider it like you're saving money, not to mention having bad teeth is a massive horns effect. White healthy teeth give huge halo to you

Of-course.

Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224503Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:27 PM CDT

"Idc how bad their problem is. Same with most cases of depression too. Lets just blame it on that when i'm sad instead of getting help, getting medication, and finding people too help." The person's over-all thought process and mental state doesn't instantaneously change, regardless of whether they have help or not, It's a process that requires much management and "Medication" certainly doesn't cure long-term depression or anxiety;It can be very difficulty for the person to seek help simply because the negative thoughts they are having has distorted their perception of the situation and they certainly shouldn't be insulted because of that. Over-all, insulting the flaws of someone else simply because they have a condition such as "Depression" or "Anxiety" that negatively affects both their physical and psychology while you're suffering from it or a similar condition yourself is rather egotistical and hypocritical behavior.
more_horiz

Re: Do you guys recommend a kitchen knife in the heart?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149322022Friday, November 07, 2014 5:00 AM CST
Absolutely not. Although conditions such as depression often have the effect of significantly distorting the sufferers perception of reality to a degree of extremity, committing suicide is entirely unnecessary. The problems that you might be having certainly won't dissipate instantaneously, It requires a system of management and commitment towards trying to change your perspective of the situation that significantly determines the over-all outcome. Every human has their own capabilities, It doesn't make you an inferior being simply because your capabilities differs from another individuals nor does it mean that you're "worthless", variation has both positive and negative consequences, It all depends on how you're utilizing it. Over-all, none of us can accurately determine whether you'll ever fully recover from your cognitive condition, I would suggest communicating with a person that has a positive influence on you and seeking psychiatric/psychological assistance from a qualified and empathetic professional outside of the internet.
Re: I am depressed
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151094177Thursday, December 04, 2014 5:23 PM CST
You may benefit from a combination of psychological therapy and communication with an acquaintance. Many individuals often suffer from depression recurrences and thus it's a system of management through individual commitment and change of perception.

I don't like the thought of not brushing my teeth. Back when I was a kid, I used to eat sugar all the time and lack on my teeth. I used to have cavities, and the pain caused by them was sometimes extremely intense. I had to have a tooth removed at 13. I stopped that shitty diet and started caring more for my teeth after that, and I use mouthwash and brush my teeth daily.

Self-maintenance is hard when you're in an advanced state of LDAR.

I also havent brushed for a while

I go about 3 days.

Brain fog more than depression

True. Getting out of your bed or room is a huge undertaking for LDARmaxxing anxietycels.

:fuk: the dentist know you far better than you would like

[UWSL]I force myself to do it, I don't need tartar.[/UWSL]

Self-maintenance is hard when you're in an advanced state of LDAR.
Same here.

I brush teeth alright, but I don't shower for days, since it's winter here and I'm not leaving the house anyway.

Only when I'm about to go out I do take a good shower, and sometimes when I return.

My balding head is unkempt also, not that it makes much of a difference. I get a buzz once a month or two.

you faggots are lucky to have someone to fund your lazy depressed lifestyle
i bet depression would go away if you need to earn your bread

but tbh if you are too depressed to even brush your fucking teeth why continue, why not end it all? what you live for?
Are you an infiltrator

Having good teeth is like having money in the bank. Going to the dentist, getting veneers, crowns, root canals, all of that shit costs a lot of money. Brushing your teeth twice a day and using floss is like making 10 bucks a day, honestly. Consider it like you're saving money, not to mention having bad teeth is a massive horns effect. White healthy teeth give huge halo to you
this

you faggots are lucky to have someone to fund your lazy depressed lifestyle
i bet depression would go away if you need to earn your bread

but tbh if you are too depressed to even brush your fucking teeth why continue, why not end it all? what you live for?
I work for my own money. And I also refuse to brush my teeth and am actively working on rotting them all out do I don’t have to deal with them anymore.

My gums are shit, I have to wash them yet still forgot it. Though I have a mouth breathing friend and her breathe literally smells like poop, so I could be worse. She told me in tears once that even her mother scorns her when she gets too close to her and talk.

I don't want to end up like that Noodle bitch. :feelswhat::blackpill:
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: Female friend and bad breath

Yep honestly it takes me some degree of motivation to brush my teeth nightly

:feelsohgod:I work for my own money. And I also refuse to brush my teeth and am actively working on rotting them all out do I don’t have to deal with them anymore.
:feelswhere::feelswhat::worryfeels::feelsohgod:

You don't need to brush your teeth if you have Chad looks.
My Chad brother rarely brushes his, they look awful and he has a hot thicc wife...

It can be a drag brushing it everyday

I couldnt handle the smell :feelsugh: also, im hygienic af and def mog normies in being clean

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back