Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: you're the most likely to die from covid but also most likely to die from vaccines

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★★
55d 18h 20m
:feelsrope:i got prioritized access to vaccines as im grouped with 80 year olds. apparently my health condition warrants that :feelsrope:

but i think im also the most likely group to die from vaccine, since im not old (most vaccine deaths occur in younger people), and i have always had some heart problems.

it's giga over for me. :feelsrope: damned if i do, damned if i dont.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

residual bbc voiced lithuanian hapa albinocel
★★
76d 2h 56m
what kind of fucked of health issues do you have

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
35d 38m
How old are you?? Relatable

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★★
55d 18h 20m
Mentally lost cel said:
How old are you?? Relatable
wizardcel here :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 14h 27m

This is an evidence-based calculator developed by Oxford that calculates the risks you have from corona. Please fill it in and consider again if that experimental jab is really necessary for you.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
402d 4h 16m
Same for me, I got the vaccine months ago when only grannies and the sick had access to vaccines.

nazianime

nazianime

Don't touch my virginity!
★★★
220d 7h 5m
Truecel trait you won’t die from covid the vaccine, cancer or other chronic diseases and even fail suicide because you were put on this earth to suffer as long as possible. Take in indestructible pill.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8