Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: Your threads never get posted on IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
why won't Brazilian senpai notice me :feelsohh:

Can relate. Sad shit, man.

ive only ever had one tbh, :feelsokman:

I had one post on IT that got 3k upvotes but it wasn't a thread, just a casual post of mine.

Do you check IT often? I used to think my posts never made it to IT, but a user on here sent me a link to an IncelTears post and it was actually a thread I made!

The reason I thought none of my posts made it to IT is because I don't check their forum often. I'm not obsessed with them like they are with us. I just don't care enough about them to check.

Do you check IT often? I used to think my posts never made it to IT, but a user on here sent me a link to an IncelTears post and it was actually a thread I made!

The reason I thought none of my posts made it to IT is because I don't check their forum often. I'm not obsessed with them like they are with us. I just don't care enough about them to check.
I don't check too often either but I've never seen any of my posts nor has anyone messaged me about one being there.

isn't IT dead?

The original is down but there's a new one called /r/inceltear which has like 10k subscribers
oh that's lame. Those losers need to get a life.

ha happened to me once