Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait: your parents used to beat you growing up.

D

Doesitmatter?

Go to sleep lads There's no good ending
And you used to be jealous of your friends whose parents never even slapped them

Last edited:
That's standard for curryland parents

Got beaten with the wooden spoon

my parents never beat me because they were never at home

Turns out that whole harsh beating I got was for nothing, I didn't grow up a decent human being.

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Turns out that whole harsh beating I got was for nothing, I didn't grow up a decent human being.

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Beating your child never turns out good. It gave me autism and antisocial

The worst bit is it was over stupid shit. Shaving my hands with my dads machine at 9, leaving a light bulb on, not finishing my mums tasteless cooking etc

Do you think as a millennial zoomers have psycho uptight parents like us?
I think zoomers have better parrents ESPECIALLY BETTER FATHERS (on average of course). Im not sure about rest of the world but in my country zoomers definetely have more oppurtunities and easier start - their parents know how to set their kids and how to help them to find good job.
Parents of mine generation was like: do whatever, it will be fine eventually - and then it wasnt.

I met at work people who were paying for programming lessons for their 7yo old boy, or parents that were putting a lot of effort into convincing their son to take extra sport lesson to meet new people and make some friendships. Im jealous because when I was 7 years old I was sitting in front of computer for 10 hours and noone give a fuck that I have no friends.

Last edited:
The worst bit is it was over stupid shit. Shaving my hands with my dads machine at 9, leaving a light bulb on, not finishing my mums tasteless cooking etc
My father once humiliated me infront of relatives for closing the kitchen cabinet with leg :forcedsmile:

Yeah, my ass tasted the leather belt on more than a couple of occasions when I was young.

thats classic Incel trait

I respect my parents for beating me. I always looked down on kids who did not get beat.

Used to be beat and mommy touchy touchy in a no no way creating a very confused state, part of what made me inkwells probably, as anyone with a brain can figure out it creates aversion to play, and when you can't play with your classmates in childhood you become outcasted then it snowballs into early, mid and late teens ostracization so you're left without the fundamentals.

No amount of academia or drugs or post pubescent socialization can bridge the gap unfortunately I am NT but I have developed very autism like manners that get worse the older I get.