Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: your parents buy cloths for you.

D

Doesitmatter?

Go to sleep lads There's no good ending
And it's always some cheap oversized clothes that make you look like a geek.

why dont you buy your own clothes then

I haven't bought new clothes in a few years

Get the money n buy it yourself nigggro

U say they buy u clothes
Get the money they spend on your clothing for yourself
I actually do that now and hear occasional taunts fromthem

No, they never bought me cloths beyond age 14 except socks on Christmas.

BUT my grandparents ALWAYS spend money on the dumbest cloths even now at age 25 they sometimes send me random cloths I never wear on Christmas.

My fathers mother (grandma) has bought me cloths over the course of my life worth about 3k, but she never bought anything thats "luxurious" she thinks a 50€ T-Shirt is quality.

BUT my grandparents ALWAYS spend money on the dumbest cloths even now at age 25 they sometimes send me random cloths I never wear on Christmas.

My fathers mother (grandma) has bought me cloths over the course of my life worth about 3k, but she never bought anything thats "luxurious" she thinks a 50€ T-Shirt is quality.
Mogger. The most I have ever spent on t shirt Is 4$ :feelsrope:

A £40 shirt is a quality shirt
Most tshirts I wear cost like 10-15 and most of them are still decent quality maybe they wont last years But they are good enough for now

As long as the clothes are comfortable and fit well the cost doesn’t matter

Cant you just ask them for the money they are wasting on these shitty clothes to get decent ones that fit you for the same price??
They don't let me and taunt me for wearing nice clothes

They don't let me and taunt me for wearing nice clothes
Why not??
I dont see why they wouldnt just give you the money so you can spend it on better quality clothes instead of the shit they buy

Its like they are trying to fuck with you

i basically only wear black or blue jeans with a metal shirt, so my parents give me plenty of shit for my clothes. They used to try to buy some for me so I could dress like a zoomgroid but I just never wore them, so they gave up.

i told my mom to stop buying me clothes because theyre almost always bad

@Runt171
@Doesitmatter?

Where do you guys even Shop? I swear i have not seen a Shirt being priced below 20€ in years.

Second hand clothing?

For me personally I need certain fabrics because some give me itches or Dermatitis, also clothing needs to look good and hold for a long time. Id rather buy a 500€ Trenchcoat that is robust and durable and looks good and has branding that lasts 10 years then a Trenchcoat that off Brand, has weak fabric, was made by Vietnamese children, costs 50€ and falls apart after washing it twice.

Why not??
I dont see why they wouldnt just give you the money so you can spend it on better quality clothes instead of the shit they buy

Its like they are trying to fuck with you
They want me to look like a geek and studymaxx. They don't want me to ascend. So when I wear good cloths, they say things like 'people who are educated inside, don't care about cloths' :lul:

@Runt171
@Doesitmatter?

Where do you guys even Shop? I swear i have not seen a Shirt being priced below 20€ in years.

Second hand clothing?

For me personally I need certain fabrics because some give me itches or Dermatitis, also clothing needs to look good and hold for a long time. Id rather buy a 500€ Trenchcoat that is robust and durable and looks good and has branding that lasts 10 years then a Trenchcoat that off Brand, has weak fabric, was made by Vietnamese children, costs 50€ and falls apart after washing it twice.
My pc is €500 jfl

I dont care about clothes tbh, i just need it to hide my nakedness tbh.

why do you worry about clothes

@Runt171
@Doesitmatter?

Second hand clothing?

Idk tbh I just buy from random places If I need something
Alot of my older clothes are from asos and some clothes I got recently are from next
none of them cost much but they are still decent quality and comfortable
Idk how easy it would be for you to find clothes that don't make you itch for a fair price but there probably is some cheaper stores you could find

Its hard to find genuinely good quality clothes for a good price anymore most of the well made robust type of clothes they used to make for cheap cost way too much now
If you look at the clothing from 10 years ago most of it is better then the clothes you find now
It has a better fit style and quality to it then the shit you find in stores now

They want me to look like a geek and studymaxx. They don't want me to ascend. So when I wear good cloths, they say things like 'people who are educated inside, don't care about cloths' :lul:
Indian parents are so retarded
even if you study well you probably still wont get a decent job so they are just making your life worse for no reason

Im almost 30 and my mother still buy clothes to me even If I have money to buy clothes.

Sge thinks that If I dress better I Will be able to attract a girl. She knows nothing about Blackpill........ Or maybe she expect me to betabuxx some used whore that will cuck me.

Im almost 30 and my mother still buy clothes to me even If I have money to buy clothes.

Sge thinks that If I dress better I Will be able to attract a girl. She knows nothing about Blackpill........ Or maybe she expect me to betabuxx some used whore that will cuck me.
If you have a steady income than go for it

If you have a steady income than go for it
Really?????????????????

For a moment I thought I was on IT

And I cant even betabuxx. I am too ugly, I would need at least 1M$/year