Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Trucel trait: your mother was a whore during your childhood

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
My mother had me at 22 (my father being the same age). After my parents inevitably split my mother would start going out a lot, people commented about how much she went out and this made me fall victim to bullying within school. My grandfather once told me when we were out for a walk that he had “never seen a woman go out so much” and “everyone I asked said the same”, obviously I know (and knew) what she was doing, I clocked on around age 10. After then I grew cold with my mother and I tried avoiding her. She was horrible to me , often insulting me and screaming at me for hours at a time for no reason. When I move out I am going to be cutting all contact with her, I’m trying into getting a job I can move out as soon as possible. My mother had many boyfriends during my childhood, some of whom I met and others I did not. She was hypergamous and went for tallfag chads.

Pretty sure all women born after 1980 were like this

Mogs me for having a young mother. My mother had me when she was 30

My mother had me at 22 (my father being the same age). After my parents inevitably split my mother would start going out a lot, people commented about how much she went out and this made me fall victim to bullying within school. My grandfather once told me when we were out for a walk that he had “never seen a woman go out so much” and “everyone I asked said the same”, obviously I know (and knew) what she was doing, I clocked on around age 10. After then I grew cold with my mother and I tried avoiding her. She was horrible to me , often insulting me and screaming at me for hours at a time for no reason. When I move out I am going to be cutting all contact with her, I’m trying into getting a job I can move out as soon as possible. My mother had many boyfriends during my childhood, some of whom I met and others I did not. She was hypergamous and went for tallfag chads.
Was your dad a tall chad

Mogs me for having a young mother. My mother had me when she was 30
It was actually hell on earth. All my friends made sexual jokes about her (I hung around with niggers) it was torture

Then how are you an incel? My mother was ugly as fuck and my father was average looking at most
I’m 5’6. Just a really unfortunate genetic lottery card and my mother didn’t feed me properly

It's brutal. It confirm my theory than a foid who had a lot of bc can't love her own childs because of her fucked brain who can't generate enough ocytocin.

I am really sorry for you

It's brutal. It confirm my theory than a foid who had a lot of bc can't love her own childs because of her fucked brain who can't generate enough ocytocin.

I am really sorry for you
Oh yeah I agree. The thousand cock stare also makes them cold on the inside.

It’s been horrible and I don’t doubt that that is why I developed a femdom addiction, a need for a nurturing parental figure. Since (in a way) I didn’t have a father or motherly love

My mother was not a prostitute, but she had several boyfriends and affairs when she was young, and then she met my father.

I’m 5’6. Just a really unfortunate genetic lottery card and my mother didn’t feed me properly
I find that hard to believe but ok. That combined with the fact you constantly make threads about receiving random dms from foids makes me a little suspicious of you ngl. I used to think you are a bigger truecel than me but now Im not so sure

I find that hard to believe but ok. That combined with the fact you constantly make threads about receiving random dms from foids makes me a little suspicious of you ngl. I used to think you are a bigger truecel than me but now Im not so sure
:chad::chad::chad:

Even if I was gigachad slayer, my mentalcel is unironically so strong I would be subhuman

Are you tall now? You’re a definite fakecel
Muhh truecel fakecel truecel fakecel mogger you're a mogger you mog me!!!!!
Are you niggers braindead? That's not the intention of this post at all.
He's venting about his mother being a whore and how it blackpilled him JFL. I doubt either of you relate.

He’s a 10% body fat twinkmaxxed pretty boy volcel

Muhh truecel fakecel truecel fakecel mogger you're a mogger you mog me!!!!!
Are you niggers braindead? That's not the intention of this post at all.
He's venting about his mother being a whore and how it blackpilled him JFL. I doubt either of you relate.
Thank you!

I doubt either of you relate.
I don't relate because my mother is ugly and that is where I got my ugly genes from. Anyone who has attractive parents cannot really be ugly unless in special cases

"LOL" ('I'm a retard')

My mother was just an ordinary woman by the standards of her own nature (among others, according to liberalism itself, but she never worked in brothels)

He's venting about his mother being a whore and how it blackpilled him JF
I can understand that. I was just pointing out what I think about the fact he has attractive parents as I already said

Yep my mother was a whore and cheated on my dad during my adolescence.