Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: Your Father Knows You’re an Friendless Incel!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Mothers are always delusional about the state of their son, but never fathers. He keeps on getting mad at me for staying home all day for months and wants me to dorm out of state and go to the gym because he says I’ll never have the opportunity to make friends ever again, no one will ever marry because I’m fat and ugly, and I’ll never grow up and leave the house even though no curry parent ask their sons do this! :cryfeels::feelsrope:

Fr? My Dad keeps asking if I've dated any girls yet

Truecel trait: your father passed away because your parents had you in their 40's and 50's. The older your parents, the higher the chance of being autistic and ugly.

brutal mine was like this too. but he cucked me of NT Maxxing so he is to blame.

Truecel trait: your father passed away because your parents had you in their 40's and 50's. The older your parents, the higher the chance of being autistic and ugly.
I thought you denied the NTpill.

I'm lucky in that my brother is really in the same boat as me, or at least he is as far as I'm aware. Keeps his cards close to his chest. I think it helps my parents not view me as a freak of nature so much as they tend to see themselves as failures. One incel kid, blame him, two incel kids, that's a pattern.

My dad was talking today about my cousin today who managed to marry a rich girl abroad and he over reproached me why i dont do the same, i answered that my cousin is younger and much better looking, and my dad said im incompetent who only use excuses. He is a bluepilled cuck who believes that looks dont matter, only the willpower. My mom knew from the beginning so she never bothered me.

Giga truecel trait: Your father does not tell you to leave the house because he knew it was over before you knew it

Can confirm, I shot out of a 50 y/o dick and I am convinced that's why I'm such a skinny little weakling :blackpill:

The way my dad used to pop his head into my room and silently watch me play games.... I would always turn around and see the look of disappointment on his face
"You're always on that machine" :feelscry:

Mothers are always delusional about the state of their son, but never fathers. He keeps on getting mad at me for staying home all day for months and wants me to dorm out of state and go to the gym because he says I’ll never have the opportunity to make friends ever again, no one will ever marry because I’m fat and ugly, and I’ll never grow up and leave the house even though no curry parent ask their sons do this! :cryfeels::feelsrope:
Im an open book

giga trucel trait : your father is dead