Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait you sperg out constantly and talk about your honest opinions whether they offend people or not.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
If what I'm speaking is the truth I will say it loudly and boldly even in public. I don't care anymore.

Very autistic I know reddit. But I think this is the only way forward. All great thinkers did this.

And get hated and gaslighted for it, yup can relate
I don't care anymore. I'm tired of lying about the kike and women problem and literally everything else that's common sense.

I don't care anymore. I'm tired of lying about the kike and women problem and literally everything else that's common sense.
Once a certain cause gets few sacrifces and martyrs and start to attract enough attention from a counter elite of some sort it will be the new status quo

Normies can fuck off for all i care, Id like to see the streets empty, Im tired of seeing these disgusting vermin everywhere

I wish someone would bring a PKM and mow them all down so i could walk in the quiet city without having to see anyone.

Attachments

• Pizza.JPG
    Pizza.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 3
When I drank. One of the reasons I stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back