Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel Trait: You sound like a Hoarse while talking to foids

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
Whenever I talk to my foid teachers, I sound like a hoarse, but when I talk to male teachers I sound normal. I don't know how does it happen, I try to sound normal while talking to holes but often end up sounding like a timid faggot.
And this problem depreciates my already fucked up SMV. I don't think there is even 0.1% chance for me to ascend:feelsbadman:.

Women say I look like I wanna rape them

If your not good at talking to a toilet they automatically think you're going to rape her. I hate toilets

Whenever I talk to my foid teachers, I sound like a hoarse, but when I talk to male teachers I sound normal. I don't know how does it happen, I try to sound normal while talking to holes but often end up sounding like a timid faggot.
And this problem depreciates my already fucked up SMV. I don't think there is even 0.1% chance for me to ascend:feelsbadman:.
cope. I talk to hot blonde Stacies and my voice jumps up to an almost feminine tone.

Brocel are you in fucking DU or AIIMS Delhi?

I don’t talk to them

Eye contact is very hard too. You have to be very low inhibition to pull it off.