Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: You shrink with age instead of growing taller

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Just measured myself recently and I could've sworn I was taller, last time I checked was in my last year of college several years ago. I distinctly remember being 177cm, but now I am 173cm and I also remember measuring myself without shoes back then. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK?!? Am I THAT subhuman that instead of growing I shrank because of my subhuman genetics? I hear men finish height development around the age of 25 at the latest but I've already gone past that threshold years ago, talk about it being fucking over, Jesus Christ :feelsrope: Meanwhile my male relatives are all 6ft+ tall with the tallest being 6'3" :reeeeee:

Also to any 6ft+ tallfags reading this, fuck you and fuck off

Last edited:
I don't that that's possible unless you've cut your legs off

No, you just measured yourself wrong before, which is pretty common. I myself believed I was 6’, but I’m actually 5’10

You just start getting shorter by age of 60+

Sad stuff, shortcel.

Last edited:
173 is normie height. piss off.
5'6" isn't normie height you fucktard low postcount faggot, unless you are an actual dwarf I suggest you shut the fuck up. If not, kill yourself.

No, you just measured yourself wrong before, which is pretty common. I myself believed I was 6’, but I’m actually 5’10

You just start getting shorter by age of 60+
I'm sure I did the measurements correctly with back straightened out and everything, but either way that doesn't change the fact that I'm a manlet

5'6" isn't normie height you fucktard low postcount faggot, unless you are an actual dwarf I suggest you shut the fuck up. If not, kill yourself.
Brother, 173 CM is 5'8, still not a tall height tho

I'm sure I did the measurements correctly with back straightened out and everything, but either way that doesn't change the fact that I'm a manlet
Its common to measure it wrong, that’s the thing that happened for sure, it’s impossible for you to get 4cm shorter, useless you broke your column or something like that.

But depending on where you live, you are not Manlet, and face>>>>height

Brother, 173 CM is 5'8, still not a tall height tho
Once again (((Google))) got it wrong, but my statement still stands. It's still way below the average here in Europe, half a cm and I would be 5'7"

Its common to measure it wrong, that’s the thing that happened for sure, it’s impossible for you to get 4cm shorter, useless you broke your column or something like that.

But depending on where you live, you are not Manlet, and face>>>>height
My height is a lesser issue compared to my face, believe me

My posture killed my height even more

How old are you? Humans do get shorter with time, it starts at around 30 years. Our bones lose calcium with age, every single one of our vertebrae gets shorter. It's unavoidable, the best we can do is have a healthy diet and exercise to slow down this process. Try cutting tabacco and alcohol a little and maybe taking some vitamin D pills and eating more stuff with calcium on your diet.

Im a truecel by virtue of facial features.
However when I was gymmaxxed I was taller than at least a 40% of other men in my country. Felt so good, I understand how tallfags feel every day.
Aka I have syndromic facies

high IQ. seems to happen to me as well. legit remember being 5'5.5 but later measurements noticed I got shorter to 5'5

fucking retard-cel. 173cm is not 5'6 it's like 5'8-5'9. 173cm is NORMAL HEIGHT FOR A GUY IN THE WEST. just coz you arent "tall" doesnt mean you're short. understand, retard? you're not an incel coz of ur height.

ur white, normie height, that makes you incredibly privileged, and the fact you end up an incel just shows how pathetic you are. aye lmao. you must be very retarded
The average height is 178cm where I live fucktard, I'm not even mayo so once again you are making shit up. I strongly suggest you off yourself in the slowest most painful way possible. fucking bluecel teenage faggot, back to IT with you.

It's cold THAT is why i have shrinkage.

I'm just like a can of food.

I thought this was common with most people. I remember reading somewhere when you get elderly you can shrink up to 2 inches.

Just measured myself recently and I could've sworn I was taller, last time I checked was in my last year of college several years ago. I distinctly remember being 177cm, but now I am 173cm and I also remember measuring myself without shoes back then. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK?!? Am I THAT subhuman that instead of growing I shrank because of my subhuman genetics? I hear men finish height development around the age of 25 at the latest but I've already gone past that threshold years ago, talk about it being fucking over, Jesus Christ :feelsrope: Meanwhile my male relatives are all 6ft+ tall with the tallest being 6'3" :reeeeee:

Also to any 6ft+ tallfags reading this, fuck you and fuck off
That’s me