Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait: You say "It's over" IRL often

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
Today I yelled "I'm trucel and hate foids! It never began" while taking my weekly shower for no reason.

I use the terms "it's over" and "brutal" all the time in regular conversation, it's definitely over for me

tiktokcel trait

I say it to myself but only in my head.

I'm unironically known for saying this lel

I also say hair is life a lot too

I think I said, "It's OVER" when I realized the old worn out engine on my riding mower was fucked beyond repair. Have to try to find a cheap used engine to breathe life back into the machine

I think I said, "It's OVER" when I realized the old worn out engine on my riding mower was fucked beyond repair. Have to try to find a cheap used engine to breathe life back into the machine
I yell " it's over" whenever I see people having fun.

Today I yelled "I'm trucel and hate foids! It never began" while taking my weekly shower for no reason.
I started saying its over or its over for this guy alot out of habit and my friend started saying it too but Idk if he actually knows what it means

Never began for worn out engine cels

I say it to myself whenever I see couples in public

I use the terms "it's over" and "brutal" all the time in regular conversation, it's definitely over for me
Yes, me too. I have had to even try to control it so people don't suspect me for being on these forums I think.

Never began for worn out engine cels
:lul: Only difference between that mower and us is that mower is actually gonna get a decent used engine as a replacement installed by me, so it has hope of a better future, unlike us.

:lul: Only difference between that mower and us is that mower is actually gonna get a decent used engine as a replacement installed by me, so it has hope of a better future, unlike us.
Brutal we get mogged even by fucking mowers :feelskek:

Brutal we get mogged even by fucking mowers :feelskek:
Holy shit this is funny, but also fucking sad. Lawnmower gets major damage and gets repaired because its life is useful enough to be deemed meaningful. We aren’t even deemed worth of any “repairs” aka help in society