Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill trucel trait: you posted a selfie on facebook and got a laugh reaction.

Not related but there a something happened few years ago in my country when a guy posted announcing the death of his pa on facebook his dad's friend who was in his early 80s trying to post crying emoji posted the laughing one instead, the guy called his 5 brothers went to the old guy house and murdered him jfl

Not related but there a something happened few years ago in my country when a guy posted announcing the death of his pa on facebook his dad's friend who was in his early 80s trying to post crying emoji posted the laughing one instead, the guy called his 5 brothers went to the old guy house and murdered him jfl
it wasnt that deep holy shit they need to chill:feelshaha:

it wasnt that deep holy shit they need to chill:feelshaha:
Yeah still I never posted my personal photo on fb thank god Instagram lets me normiemaxx without needing comments or lik