Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait: you obsess over any girl thats nice to you

They have never been nice to me . Only death stares and hostility

Could be me before the bluepill

cuk trait tbh

It's virtue signalling and a facade of politeness to hide their true disgust, if you are actually subhuman. :feelsjuice:

No idea. Women are the most cold, unfeeling and empty things I’ve ever come across

No. Anything that’s nice is out of pity. It would just make me angry.

No longer; in the past, there were a few I can faintly recall. It always felt shallow, surface level - niceties for the moment with no hope of follow-up. A waste of energy. Constant disappointment.

Truecel KHHV trait

No girl is nice to me nowadays, kek

Well, coffee baristas and waitresses are nice to me. But that’s kind of their job so it doesn’t really count. They’re hoping for a tip.
The other women I come across are indifferent. They don’t pay any attention to me.
I don’t ever have women even speak to me unless it’s part of their job.

Your a boring ass nerd, and OP is way cooler than you.
i have no idea who op is or why the fuck I should care about them, he was talking about "obsessing over girls" and I explained to him why it's a bad idea

Last edited:
i have no idea who op is or why the fuck I should care about them, he was talking about "obsessing over girls" and I explained to him why it's a bad idea
I like OP because he has a Deeds Of Flesh pfp. Death Metal is cool, therefore OP I cool, ulinke you. Some childish npc with no personality.

I like OP because he has a Deeds Of Flesh pfp. Death Metal is cool, therefore OP I cool, ulinke you. Some childish npc with no personality.
no idea what that has to do what I was saying, jfl I can't overstate how much I don't care

If she's cute yes