Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: you never got into a physical fight

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
It says that if boys don’t fight at a certain age like 9-13 they’ll never develop properly and become masculine. It makes a lot of sense because I never had a fight with anyone when I was in this age

It says that if boys don’t fight at a certain age like 9-13 they’ll never develop properly and become masculine. It makes a lot of sense because I never had a fight with anyone when I was in this age
I've been in fights.

No masculinity for subhumans.

the only fight i ever had was in the 5th grade and it was only cause i was a simping 9 year old retard and threw this bitch kid against a wall cause some girls walked by

I'm afraid of hostility and anger from other people.

I think you've got it backwards.

The most truly repulsed, exiled, non-NT get into the most scraps.

I'm not saying that incels have to get into fights to be incel. I'm just saying it's a common thing for many incels.

Life is not some Americana movie where the chads get into fights and learn what being a "real man" is.

Chads' muscles do not mean they have any real-world strength or toughness.

Their muscles are nothing but looks. They're like the breasts of a woman who has never had children and never will. Socially wanted because of some residual memory of what things like that used to mean. But practically meaningless.

Chads don't get into fights. Or as many problems. For them, like daddy Kennedy said, "don't worry--the insurance men will take care of it."

Last edited:
That is cope. Masculine ogres rot in the corner.
Depends on location. In some asian country they aren’t liked but many ogres slay here, if you live in a masculine country then masculine looks are wanted.

Fight? As in what, playful fighting, or beating the fuck out of someone

True, I should have grabbed a stick and gouged out my bullies' eyes with it. But I was always low T and high inhib, still am. So I just got bullied and did nothing.
Fight? As in what, playful fighting, or beating the fuck out of someone
over if you have to ask.

Truecels get bullied and tend to get in a lot of fights.

I've been in three fights. I had my first fight at age 13. I was in the Boy Scouts. Another Boy Scout tried to ass rape me on a Boy Scout campout. Then when I was 26 years old, I lived in a homeless shelter. I got in a fight with another guy from the shelter who tried to ass rape me. Then when I was 27 years old, five guys beat me up and robbed me.

I think you've got it backwards.

The most truly repulsed, exiled, non-NT get into the most scraps.

I'm not saying that incels have to get into fights to be incel. I'm just saying it's a common thing for many incels.

Life is not some Americana movie where the chads get into fights and learn what being a "real man" is.

Chads' muscles do not mean they have any real-world strength or toughness.

Their muscles are nothing but looks. They're like the breasts of a woman who has never had children and never will. Socially wanted because of some residual memory of what things like that used to mean. But practically meaningless.

Chads don't get into fights. Or as many problems. For them, like daddy Kennedy said, "don't worry--the insurance men will take care of it."
BASED----I agree with 100% of this.

I used to fight a lot in elementary school because of ADHD ngl

I feel like that’s just most zoomers these days

Depends on location. In some asian country they aren’t liked but many ogres slay here, if you live in a masculine country then masculine looks are wanted.
You are coping bro. You have to be masculine AND good looking

I had two fights in school. I won one and lost the other. But this one that I lost started with me getting sucker kicked, so it wasn't a fair fight.

Truecels get bullied and tend to get in a lot of fights.

I've been in three fights. I had my first fight at age 13. I was in the Boy Scouts. Another Boy Scout tried to ass rape me on a Boy Scout campout. Then when I was 26 years old, I lived in a homeless shelter. I got in a fight with another guy from the shelter who tried to ass rape me. Then when I was 27 years old, five guys beat me up and robbed me.
Brutal