Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel-trait: you have an undecorated home

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★
Most single normie guys won't care much about decorations either, but they'll add a flair to their home with posters, artwork, hobby-objects, maybe a globe, an old timey radio, model airplanes etc. and if they get a foidfriend, the foidfriend will add 47 pillows and 30 houseplants.

Trucels on the other hand, don't have anything in their home to make it feel like a home. There's no personal flair, no signs of any interests. The apartment could belong to anyone. Just plain furniture and a TV (if that).

I basically have a bookshelf, a couch, a couch table and a TV. Why should I get posters? To impress foids? No foid will ever see the inside of my apartment anyway. I'm not going to host any parties or dinners either because I don't have friends. I just can't be assed to buy anything to won't benefit me, all I do is rot and sleep anyway, my home doesn't have to look any type of way. Plus, it's gay to decorate your home.

This is the first truecel trait post that I actually agree with

just live in the gutters bro

i like minimalism, when you have lots of unnecessary garbage in home it affects your mind.
de65248e1ddc4ff9fa29dce64d9c659b.jpg

i have decorated my house with the blood and guts of my oneitis and her cuck normie boyfriend