Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [TruCel Trait] You have a

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Your hour timer on this site is super high, yet you have hardly any posts. This basically means you are to low IQ to add anything to the incel discussion. Brutal.

Does that mean your high iq if you post a lot jfl

Your hour timer on this site is super high, yet you have hardly any posts. This basically means you are to low IQ to add anything to the incel discussion. Brutal.
you aren't a truecel but kinda good point. You just gotta shitpost more about just be curry theory

You certainly prove the opposite :dab:
JK JK

I'm hourmaxxing

Many brutal traits today

so anything bad is an Incel trait?

I don't see any "Incel trait"
being physically unattractive is the only Incel trait period

I'm incredibly low IQ I admit it. Yet as a truecel I belong here.. Oh the struggle :cryfeels:

Pp550x550

Some posters havent mastered their englishs yet :feelsrope:

Certainly relateable, I only post in threads I find interesting but then it's difficult to add anything of substance so I just abstain from posting at all.

Guess i'm not a truecel, since my hours aren't really that high.

Not really, you joined late 2019 like me, and by that time everything there was to be said has already been said by someone else. There is nothing wrong with just using this site to cope and vent, considering that is it's main purpose.

Not super high but I like to lurk since im too high inhib to postmaxx

I never lurked tbh I joined like the day after I found the site or something

You're right, time to rope