Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel Trait: You Have a Lazy, Absent-Minded Father

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Trucels only have a protective, controlling mother in their life who effectively cuck the lives of their sons: they overfeed them causing them to become obese and bulied, coddle them so they become too high inhib to talk to others or handle the world, tell them stories to fear the outside and strangers, and pressure them to fellow the study slave track, take zero risks and never realize any of their dreams. l

Having an absented minded father is arguably much worse than having no father because the mother is able to choose to not work, freeing them to infantilize their son and control their lives.

@Incelius Savage @Transcended Trucel @YBP Yxngcel

Trucels only have a protective, controlling mother in their life who effectively cuck the lives of their sons: they overfeed them causing them to become obese and bulied, coddle them so they become too high inhib to talk to others or handle the world, tell them stories to fear the outside and strangers, and pressure them to fellow the study slave track, take zero risks and never realize any of their dreams. l

Having an absented minded father is arguably much worse than having no father because the mother is able to choose to not work, freeing them to infantilize their son and control their lives.
yep, fathers have big influence on the life course of sons. this is actually genetic determinism with an extra step: even if the man gets to procreate, his shitty ability as a father will eventually cuck him out of grandchildren.

Golden video :feelskek: Perfect demonstration of the issue. It makes perfect sense, why the fuck would a foid know anything about manhood?

Mine was not absent but the was not good either. He was constantly fighting with my mom when I was around 7-12. I used to constantly seperate them in hopes that they would stop. He would just yell and leave the house for a bit.

Half --> Higher Intelligence

This is accurate.

My father wasn’t absent minded, he is an asshole and I hate him

My father thought every Jew like Moses.

Mine was not absent but the was not good either. He was constantly fighting with my mom when I was around 7-12. I used to constantly seperate them in hopes that they would stop. He would just yell and leave the house for a bit.
same. mine wasn't absent. but he is retarded

Nigga, how do you know my life?

@Broly & @The Grinch 's fathers were absent since they are black

Yeah mo currycels feel this way. My father was the opposite however. I’m just ugly and very short. :feelsrope:

Can relate with the mother part

Nord cope
Broly

My dad went to work, came home and almost never talked to me. At least he left me alone

My dad was an alcoholic and he never really seemed to care about me. He was physically present and that's about it.

I would honestly rather be raised by a single father than a single mother. Father's mog women in parenting. Only thing they need that men don't have is breast milk which is mandatory. But apart from that, males mog at parenting.