Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trucel trait: You hate traveling via bus or train

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
It is filled to the brim with normies who are comically glued to their phones and cutting themselves off from what's happening around them. Sometimes on public transport, I will fantasize and think about how easy it would be to commit a mass atrocity right then and there with how ignorant and oblivious these foolish normies are to their surroundings.

I hate going outside in general. I get weird looks from people.

Truecel trait: you don't have another choice than traveling via bus or train

I hate people in general, can’t stand human beings tbh

Maybe that guy from 4 Cham was right, I only had fight and flight instinct when I’m around human. That’s how much people in general have broke me.

Even if I had a gf, I would never be happy

I somehow enjoy doing that but only when there's less rush and it's quiet (luckily there are quiet sections on trains).
It's sometimes hard but makes me feel less detached from reality

i hate it tbh

but i always browse .is while being surrounded by normies jfl

Panic attack and anxiety fuel for high inhib cels
8ba41106bb7f064331afb50aa09d35de-1024x697-1.jpg
33e1cd7566fdff2b92606c43c77d1887.jpg
bacfff4512a33e70d384acb6df6d999f.jpg

Back to training.

Tbh, i hate it. i don't like crowd of normfag in bus or trains, in my town they are very extroverted, judgemental which made my anxiety to flare up.

The worst thing about this shithole country, is it’s public transportation is Giga trash

Tbh, i hate it. i don't like crowd of normfag in bus or trains, in my town they are very extroverted, judgemental which made my anxiety to flare up.
I hate people in general, I tried as hard as I can to avoid them

I only go out at night

It is filled to the brim with normies who are comically glued to their phones and cutting themselves off from what's happening around them.
I'd like taking the train if it wasn't for the normies but that because i'm an autist.
I fucking despise taking the bus though, regardless of the normies. Words can not describe the black tar hatred I have for those things.

I hate to travel. i wish one could teleport to places immediately.

Public transportation is hell for incels. Busses and trains are always full of normies and couples.

Everyone will be starting at me like I'm some sort of ogre.

Also, too many normies in public transportation too. Blasting shitty songs

At least on public transport these dumb hive-minded NPCs are glued to their phone so they are too preoccupied with something else to notice you and if they do notice you, they won’t keep looking at you and will instead go back to whatevER they wERe doing on their phone, so I don’t mind being on public transport

but I HATE walking on the street in the daytime because most people AREN’T using their phone most of the time, due to the fact that it hindERs their ability to focus on their surroundings which they need to be aware of so that they ensure that they are going to the right place and don’t bump into othER people unmindfully/unintentionally, in addition to making sure that they are not in dangER by being in the way of vehicular traffic.

Hence, it’s much easiER to make eye contact, and the moment I look into their eyes I can registER them registERing my subhuman looks (sorry, I mean my “bad pERsoynality”). And occasionally, people just straight up laugh at me and make it obvious that they r doing so, they’ll do the “sarcastic cough” or they’ll just stare at me with hatred as if I committed a mass shooting (which I’ll nevER do) or as if I’m an alien from outER space.

I only go out in the daytime if absolutely necessary (Doesn’t help that I live a half an hour walk away from the area whERe all the small businesses are and whERe the bank and train station is), I try to avoid walking in public in the daytime as much as possible and do my best to go out in public in the night-time when thERe are less people and I can hide in the covER of darkness.

Last edited: