Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Trucel Trait: You had an early puberty!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I am just a inch taller and there is virtually zero change in my face except for growing a thick neckbeard and pedostache from when I turned 14 to now. :feelsrope:

Pm me if you want to see.

Last edited:
At 12 I was a chad for my age, puberty ruined my face and I stopped growing early. The difference between my height at 12 and now is just two inches.

I hit puberty at 9

At 12 I was a chad for my age, puberty ruined my face and I stopped growing early. The difference between my height at 12 and now is just two inches.
About 3 inches for me, while others grew by 8 inches :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: FUCK PUBERTY IT DESTROYED MY LIFE. NOW IM 5'4 FATCEL

I hit puberty at 9
Most men start 11-12 and girls start at 9-10. I also started at 9.
About 3 inches for me, while others grew by 8 inches :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: FUCK PUBERTY IT DESTROYED MY LIFE. NOW IM 5'4 FATCEL
I’m 5’7 which isn’t much better this height is a death sentence

D E A T H S E N T E N C E
E
A
T
H

S
E
N
T
E
N
C
E

My puberty was very weak, i never fully developed as a man, i feel like a teenager at 22

They told me my puberty was supposed to end at around 14, but I grew about 4 - 5 inches since

I am just a inch taller and there is virtually zero change in my face except for growing a thick neckbeard and pedostache from when I turned 14 to now. :feelsrope:

Pm me if you want to see.
Whwn i was 11 i coild grow a beard

same I stopped growing at like 13-14 :feelsohgod:

I had a normal puberty, if not a little later than most people I knew

@Incelius Savage

I was the tallest kid in kindergarten and 1st grade but i stopped hitting puberty at like 16 or 17. I have grown 1 or 2 inches in the past few years.

I started puperty when I was around 12. That's when I started fapping a lot and got a virgin moustache

Bump. I had super early puberty stopped growing at 13-14

I hit puberty at 13 but I didn't develop much. In fact, my body has gotten a downgrade from when it was originally.