Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trucel trait: You get quoted in a 120 page thesis paper about incels

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
This is the only type of attention we will ever get in our lives

I never get quoted in such shit. They can't refute me.

Congratulations I guess.

nice try, GrAYcel

"Unlike ‘ethnicels’, for a white man to be an incel, claims a man who goes by the screenname Total Imbecile, there must be “something really wrong with you”"

JFL tbh

200.gif

I’ve been quoted in a similar type of “scientific” paper. It was a post I made about ugly men propping up Tinder so Chad can slay

A hundred twenty pages of horse shit, JFL at the absolute state of the publish or perish culture. No wonder there's a replication crisis. I can't believe these people are getting degrees, college is such a fucking meme rn

I never get quoted in such shit. They can't refute me.
A hundred twenty pages of horse shit, JFL at the absolute state of the publish or perish culture. No wonder there's a replication crisis. I can't believe these people are getting degrees, college is such a fucking meme rn

Last edited:
Gender Studies. I can't believe tax payers' money are wasted on worthless and meme degrees. Jesus christ...

Gender Studies. I can't believe tax payers' money are wasted on worthless and meme degrees. Jesus christ...

Someone got a fucking PHD for this

lmao

Imagine going to debt to write shit like that instead of learning something useful. That's w*men for you, later she will complain that the government doesn't want to cancel her debt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back