Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait: You get blocked/ignored even on .is

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I've been blocked on every platform I've ever used by normies, toilets, and now including .is, blood.
I'm so mentally fucked by ass burgers that I can't even make inkwell friends, but tbh who makes friends here anyway
but I assume i've been ignored here for my mang language
or worshipping noodle toilets, i got a couple warnings for hornyposting, blood. :forcedsmile:
or worshipping the Lord, i know some of u inkwells hate God n shiet

it's over

Ignoring users is a foid trait.

I've been blocked on every platform I've ever used by normies, toilets, and now including .is, blood.
I'm so mentally fucked by ass burgers that I can't even make inkwell friends, but tbh who makes friends here anyway
or worshipping noodle toilets, i got a couple warnings for hornyposting, blood. :forcedsmile:

it's over
ill never block you bro

just ignored you, please wire me $50 to revert this

just ignored you, please wire me $50 to revert this
x_MLY3328-d43e353-scaled.jpg

over

getting ignored isn't really that bad, some users will ignore anyone who dosen't like them but some are worthy of the ignore tbh
i am ignored by 9 people and i have over 5 users on my ignore. most of them are trolls and greycels that spam random shit.

getting ignored isn't really that bad, some users will ignore anyone who dosen't like them but some are worthy of the ignore tbh
i am ignored by 9 people and i have over 5 users on my ignore. most of them are trolls and greycels that spam random shit.
I am ignored by like 10-15 active 400iq posting users on here tho

brutal over

I only ignore incredibly annoying users

nobody has you on ignore

I only ignore incredibly annoying users
The only person I have ignored was @Adolf Hitler but I unignored him after a day or two. He spammaxxed a good number of my threads with "kys nigger"

over

You know it’s over when even other incels hate you

The only person I have ignored was @Adolf Hitler but I unignored him after a day or two. He spammaxxed a good number of my threads with "kys nigger"

over
most the people I have ignored are banned by now anyway lmao.
does zero still post?

most the people I have ignored are banned by now anyway lmao.
does zero still post?
i see him every once in awhile, blood.

it's over

I try to avoid ignoring people because it's kinda of a soy trait

I'm ignored by 13 people

Might be more now idk

I love getting blocked by people. Lets me know I'm doing something right :feelsthink:

it's over
Don’t look blocked to me

it's over
Truecel trait: you get banned on .is

How does a man even check who has him on ignore

I bet a lot of people ignored me because of my newfagness,mang.

I will never ignore anyone

this forum is shit