Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Trucel trait: You get accused by others for being a pervert/child molester unprovoked

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I've been accused of being a "pervert", "pedophile" and "future rapist" by normies, strangers and even family members when I did absolutely nothing to deserve it. I remember one time in HS when I was about 15/16, during art class I was minding my own business making some sketches and overheard a group of toilets rating all the guys in the room,. Ofc the landwhale in the group gave the most brutal ratings and when it was my turn to get rated, the bitch outright tells the other toilets that I looked like a future rapist. As we all know, landwhales are usually the loudest of the horde so basically everyone in the room heard what she said and some even snickered at me. My teacher, who was also a foid but one so old to the point of being a borderline Alzheimer patient, did fuck all to settle the class down. They are lucky we weren't in the US.

Another time was when I went abroad to EE to visit my older brother and his wife with my family, I really needed to take a shit after a 10+ hour journey leaving me really fucking constipated. After going to use my brother's restroom for a long time, someone else wanted to use it and asked why I was taking so long. Before I could answer I overheard my brother in the background cracking a joke about me jacking off on the toilet to my entire family, even the damn kids. I could hear everyone laughing on the other side of the door at my expense, because obviously it's somehow a crime for an ugly male to take a shit in peace right? I've always hated them all.

Finally the last time I dealt with this bullshit was on public transport on my way to drop off some parcels, the bus was absolutely cramped with normies and landwhales standing around with the seats all taken, all taken except the one next to me (because we all know why :society:). On one of the stops there was this cumskin pig-faced whore with her 2 kids getting on the bus, after one of her kids wanted to sit next to me, the bitch quickly rushed in to grab and shield him from me like if I was a feral dog waiting to pounce on it's prey, then gave me the typical look of disgust. BITCH I LITERALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU OR YOUR ACCIDENTS, YOU WOULD BE INCEL TOO IF YOU WERE MALE :reeeeee:

I have had countless experiences dealing with this abuse by normies and soyciety in general, literally everything you do or say as an ugly male will be met with scrutiny and negative feedback by every filthy human in this clown world. And by soyciety's "logic", we are expected to take it :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I always get called a ‘quiet kid school shooter type’

I’m not even quiet, I don’t own, can’t own, nor do I intend to own a firearm, and wouldn’t ever go on a shooting spree because, because believe it or not, I’m mentally all there

Also the middle one is absolute suifuel, your own family……absolutely brootal

I get told I look like a nice person with my glasses on, but with my glasses off, I get told I look like a creepy rapist/serial killer.

"Pedophilia"? Insignificant. Nothing wrong with sexual attraction unless it involves illegal behavior.

Physically assaulting the bitch is justified in the scenario described by the OP. Her wounds will recover but his psyche won't. If females can't control themselves from inflicting lasting pain that way then boys of that age can't be blamed for going ape on them to recover their pride.

Physically assaulting the bitch is justified in the scenario described by the OP. Her wounds will recover but his psyche won't. If females can't control themselves from inflicting lasting pain that way then boys of that age can't be blamed for going ape on them to recover their pride.
Based :society:

Aren’t you like really fat? You won’t be able to run a minute in your physical shape.

You still haven't answered my question
Oh being fat gives you a more docile look. Being skinny is equally as bad because it makes you look like a pushover.

I get told I look like a nice person with my glasses on, but with my glasses off, I get told I look like a creepy rapist/serial killer.
Ethnic shitskin trait tbh. I look like a terrorist rn due to having a beard and ugly face. I wear glasses(clear lens/fake) to look less criminal. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
I've been accused of being a "pervert", "pedophile" and "future rapist" by normies, strangers and even family members when I did absolutely nothing to deserve it. I remember one time in HS when I was about 15/16, during art class I was minding my own business making some sketches and overheard a group of toilets rating all the guys in the room,. Ofc the landwhale in the group gave the most brutal ratings and when it was my turn to get rated, the bitch outright tells the other toilets that I looked like a future rapist. As we all know, landwhales are usually the loudest of the horde so basically everyone in the room heard what she said and some even snickered at me. My teacher, who was also a foid but one so old to the point of being a borderline Alzheimer patient, did fuck all to settle the class down. They are lucky we weren't in the US.

Another time was when I went abroad to EE to visit my older brother and his wife with my family, I really needed to take a shit after a 10+ hour journey leaving me really fucking constipated. After going to use my brother's restroom for a long time, someone else wanted to use it and asked why I was taking so long. Before I could answer I overheard my brother in the background cracking a joke about me jacking off on the toilet to my entire family, even the damn kids. I could hear everyone laughing on the other side of the door at my expense, because obviously it's somehow a crime for an ugly male to take a shit in peace right? I've always hated them all.

Finally the last time I dealt with this bullshit was on public transport on my way to drop off some parcels, the bus was absolutely cramped with normies and landwhales standing around with the seats all taken, all taken except the one next to me (because we all know why :society:). On one of the stops there was this cumskin pig-faced whore with her 2 kids getting on the bus, after one of her kids wanted to sit next to me, the bitch quickly rushed in to grab and shield him from me like if I was a feral dog waiting to pounce on it's prey, then gave me the typical look of disgust. BITCH I LITERALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU OR YOUR ACCIDENTS, YOU WOULD BE INCEL TOO IF YOU WERE MALE :reeeeee:

I have had countless experiences dealing with this abuse by normies and soyciety in general, literally everything you do or say as an ugly male will be met with scrutiny and negative feedback by every filthy human in this clown world. And by soyciety's "logic", we are expected to take it :feelsclown:
it's over. Then people have the audacity to bitch at us for being jaded and unempathetic. Fucking scum everywhere.

Last edited:
As a man in today's world, you're far safer treating children with callous indifference or even complete neglect, than you are treating them with any sort of affection.

Few years ago I was out for grocery shopping and I noticed this baby crying in one of the aisles, I looked at him for a bit then went on my way and then this group of tallfag zoomers started to point at me and talk amongst themselves about how I looked like a pedo and was going to kidnap the baby so I could touch it all over, they laughed and giggled like it was some sort of hilarious joke and I was this close to throwing my basket full of shit at them

I uploaded my profile picture on facebook back in 2017 and a foid commented that i look like a creepy old pedophile

I uploaded my profile picture on facebook back in 2017 and a foid commented that i look like a creepy old pedophile
Brutal, something similar happened to me back in 2011 when I was in my last year of HS

Last edited:
I have nothing to say

Whoops, this was in response to a different thread. :forcedsmile:

Few years ago I was out for grocery shopping and I noticed this baby crying in one of the aisles, I looked at him for a bit then went on my way and then this group of tallfag zoomers started to point at me and talk amongst themselves about how I looked like a pedo and was going to kidnap the baby so I could touch it all over, they laughed and giggled like it was some sort of hilarious joke and I was this close to throwing my basket full of shit at them

brutal bro...

These people only fuck off if they fear you because you gang affiliated despite being ugly.

something similar to the first story happened to me, the ugliest bitch in class talked shit about me for no reason
some guy in my class overheard her and roasted her appearance hard and everyone started laughing at her instead jfl

I feel sorry for you. We ugly men don't deserve to be treated like that. :incel:

This one hit me hard. I really like children. I have this sweet side of dealing with children. But for some reason people just won't let me talk to children or even stay by their side. It's like I'm a threat or something. Being ugly scares children and their parents away. FML.

I was told on Looksmaxx that I look like a pedophile. IRL I tend to stay away from (unsupervised) children, for fear of exactly the kind of scenario that OP describes.

This one hit me hard. I really like children. I have this sweet side of dealing with children. But for some reason people just won't let me talk to children or even stay by their side. It's like I'm a threat or something. Being ugly scares children and their parents away. FML.
They must've sensed your online post history, sweaty :soy::foidSoy:

I was told on Looksmaxx that I look like a pedophile. IRL I tend to stay away from (unsupervised) children, for fear of exactly the kind of scenario that OP describes.
(((they))) will literally persecute you because of your face, never forget this :society:

I have been known to engage in perverted behavior.

Trust me on this, you DON'T wanna be an ugly white guy in a max security prison! Everybody just assumes you're in there for doing chomo shit because you "look like one", which puts you in a very dangerous position. And yes, I've been assumed to be a chomo by people outside of prison, too. It fucking hurts, man! I ain't like that at all, and I don't appreciate being judged that way. But, I at least understand it. If you're both ugly and poor, people instinctively know force and deception are the only ways you'd be able to get sex, no matter how politically incorrect and "problematic" it is to admit it. It's a biologically ingrained defense system. All they know is those are your only options, and for all they know, you could be the type of person whose actually willing to settle for that.