Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: you can’t think of a ending to your life besides suicide

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
When you think of the future it always ends with suicide. I can’t imagine a life past 40, I can’t imagine how hard that would be. I can’t think of anything that could stop me from killing myself. Even if I got the girl of my dreams, eventually she’ll die. Then why should I live after that?. And let’s say I don’t get a girlfriend ever, why would I want to age and only get more and more ugly.

Yep. Every night. I don’t know why I’m holding on, I’m just scared of killing myself for some reason
I guess all truecels here are feeling this way tho

I guess all truecels here are feeling this way tho
Oh yeah 100%. This is why I don’t get Americancels, can’t they just blow their heads off with one pull of the trigger?

Oh yeah 100%. This is why I don’t get Americancels, can’t they just blow their heads off with one pull of the trigger?
Once the barrel is one your forehead it can be different than how you imagine it. You have to experience it to understand it imo

Once the barrel is one your forehead it can be different than how you imagine it. You have to experience it to understand it imo
I suppose I’ll never know. I guess it’s only the same as when I’ve been about to jump off a bridge and pussied out