Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: you cant make friends even online where people cant see your face

late20scel

late20scel

Major
Im so autistic that people online sense it and avoid me even though they cant see me. Brutal

work on your personality, inkel

Is it your voice? It can be pretty easy if your sound normieish but if its sounds subhuman its over mang

Is it your voice? It can be pretty easy if your sound normieish but if its sounds subhuman its over mang
No, not even voice. Only text chat and they all avoid me even though I dont say anything crazy

Im so autistic that people online sense it and avoid me even though they cant see me. Brutal
Same except for me I don’t even need my voice just the way I talk is enough.

Following the users who follow you in return here would be a good first step to making friends here. Following doesn't load your notifications every time they post. It's just the equivalent of a Facebook friend here. I follow everyone who follows me unless they are some grey I don't trust

I’ve been thinking about this a lot recently. My social skills are really the bane of my existence

Attachments

• im cia.png
    im cia.png
    639 KB · Views: 9
i can make online friends thru texts sometimes tbh