Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Trucel trait: you can’t eat in front of people

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I’m autistic so this might be why but I can’t eat in front of people. Back in school (even the times I had friends) I would also sit alone when I ate and I get this visceral feeling in my stomach when I eat in front of people and it’s awkward

nah man I ate the greatest jalapeno maestro burger in goydonalds yesterday while being surrounded by normshits and i didnt care i just ate :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

nah man I ate the greatest jalapeno maestro burger in goydonalds yesterday while being surrounded by normshits and i didnt care i just ate :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
i never go outside moggs me

I can. I just hate people stating at me. Because I know that I eat like a macaque

I don't like eating around people, so i always eat in my room by myself

When I was younger I often ate at the toilet in order to not have to eat in front of other people jfl

idc I will eat spaghetti bolognese with my bare hands in front of normie cucks no sweat

can relate its because of anxiety

i cant do anything

I don't care anymore, I was always eating alone while almost no one was anywhere alone