Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: You aren’t even smart enough to do computer science

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★★
You can’t even get that one incel job cuz ur ass at math like me. So far i’m struggling with math and i have no idea what else to do in my career Im super fucked. I’m too retarded for that shit. I wish i had the smart autism and not the dumbass autism

Why are you taking computer science rather than any other course?

i would never try to learn that because my brain is low iq

You can’t even get that one incel job cuz ur ass at math like me. So far i’m struggling with math and i have no idea what else to do in my career Im super fucked. I’m too retarded for that shit. I wish i had the smart autism and not the dumbass autism
I think the one job which is least likely to be taken over by AI is to be a caretaker in the hospital or somewhere else.

Many of those might have dementia etc. so communication isn't necessary anyway.

I'm not smart enough to work at Mcdonalds

I'm bad at math past middle school level

I'm not smart enough to work at Mcdonald
Brutal

Why dont u pursue some networking/servers managment shit?

I was involved in my high school’s coding club in 10th and 11th grade. I can code to an extent.

Idk what else to take

does that pay a lot or something Do you know the name of the career
Its literally network manager / server manager. Google says it pays 6 figures. (Ofc depends where u live)

You can either take some uni course/ degree or get some CCNA / Cisco cert and start working. At least i got advised to do that but never bothered since im lazy asf.

Its literally network manager / server manager. Google says it pays 6 figures. (Ofc depends where u live)

You can either take some uni course/ degree or get some CCNA / Cisco cert and start working. At least i got advised to do that but never bothered since im lazy asf.
how you get the ccna/cicocert

I'm autistic and that for some people mean I should be good at maths, but it's quite literally the thing I am worst at. I wanted to work in the astrophysics field when I was younger but when I realised I was retarded I gave up on anything that has to do with that

Fakecels are good at math.

I took a computer science class in high school as an elective and oh shit I failed so hafd

Plus I thought computer science was meant for IQ moggers not autists

Computer science is difficult even for normies plus now theirs a lot of competition especially with all the layoffs not worth it.

What year are you on currently? I am struggling to barely pass exams too

Fakecels are good at math.

I took a computer science class in high school as an elective and oh shit I failed so hafd
my teacher was a old ass bitch who didn’t teach shit so i never learned anything

bro i failed every month class in college multiple times and still got in FAANG. outside of specialized development, nobody cares

Im going to college next year to study computer science. I guess we’ll see if I can do it.