Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel trait: you always lose in arguments because low iq autism brsin

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It always happens because I always rotted I'm the inside and my autism worsened it. I am so low iq i wish I can be normal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I can't think outside of the box and it hurts because everyone hates me

I’m going to have argue against you on that one

I usually win arguments but normies and foids resort to virtue signalling and using buzzwords when they lose

if you were the lowest iq you wouldn’t have the brains to use this forum let alone type down english
No I mean it my grammar is horrible and every laughs at me

Nope, I hardly lose. But that’s because I only argue when I know my shit about a subject.

I am the lowest iq
@TheProphetMuscle thoughts?
No I mean it my grammar is horrible and every laughs at me
Not everyone is good in English. Theres people from many parts of the world

Nope, I hardly lose. But that’s because I only argue when I know my shit about a subject.

@TheProphetMuscle thoughts?

Not everyone is good in English. Theres people from many parts of the world
I am American and autism truly trucel so ugly 5'3 and everything mogs me moggy mcmoggerson

I am American and autism truly trucel so ugly 5'3 and everything mogs me moggy mcmoggerson
It’s okay bro, you might be dyslexic or something. No one is trashing you.

Or you just stop arguing with normies due to nihilism.

at least you can understand when you lose an argument.

arguing with people IRL is pointless if you're an incel. if you lose, they will disrespect you, if you "win", they will resent you, and will insult you. Or they'll claim "bad argument". whatever you seeked to gain out of the argument IRL, 99% chance you won't get it

@Lebensmüder

arguing with people IRL is pointless if you're an incel. if you lose, they will disrespect you, if you "win", they will resent you, and will insult you. Or they'll claim "bad argument". whatever you seeked to gain out of the argument IRL, 99% chance you won't get it

@Lebensmüder
Simply true.

I just get angry and my brain freezes.
Especially if its a foid I'm argueing with

I usually am not good at personal arguments because when I'm talking, my mind just goes blank for absolutely no reason.

On the other hand, I've absolutely murdered people in online arguments about inkwells, politics and whatnot.

Thank you all for confirming that I am useless and I need death. Thank god I am not going insane I have officially hit rock bottom and in need of rope

Thank you all for confirming that I am useless and I need death. Thank god I am not going insane I have officially hit rock bottom and in need of rope
I relate, I can't make good points and think as logically as many of the users on this site. You are not alone.

At least people respond to you, and your grammar skills are coherent enough that people don't question if you're non-english speaker or not.

At least people respond to you, and your grammar skills are coherent enough that people don't question if you're non-english speaker or not.
I am retarded and male and ,5'3 my worth is nothing I should die with the ricecels

I am retarded and male and ,5'3 my worth is nothing I should die with the ricecels
Just Genghiskhanmaxx by killing every guy taller than yourself, bro.

I relate, I can't make good points and think as logically as many of the users on this site. You are not alone.
Oh well, at least you can still be funny

I can argue over the internet/text pretty well, but when I try to do it in real life I crumble under the pressure- i look like an absolute spaz.

I usually win arguments but normies and foids resort to virtue signalling and using buzzwords when they lose
idk if there is winning. but when I would debate in HS, foids would always get higher marks than the males. even if their points were shit and even foids knew it.
Or you just stop arguing with normies due to nihilism.
based. I never argue anymore. I just write people off as lost cause based on their personality. it does suck tho in some cases, you have no choice but to argue or suffer problems.

@Lebensmüder
truth
I always lose in arguments because normies are of a hive mind and any ideal spouted by someone who is inherently against the herd is thought of as a loser or idiot. They don't reason, they're to connected to the collective unconsciousnesses to develop original thought.
many normies literally don't have an inner voice according to research. literal NPCs

Last edited:
I dont have the patience to argue anymore.

I know how that feels. I know when I'm right or when I'm wrong, and I know when other people are wrong, but I just can't formulate my thoughts properly into words. Communication is the bane of all autists; debate is an arena we are automatically disqualified from, on account of our disabilities. :feelsrope:

that's retardcel trait tbh. i don't allow for myself lose online arguments, especially if it's over voice

that's retardcel trait tbh. i don't allow for myself lose online arguments, especially if it's over voice
Sounds like something a Chad would say. :feelswhat: have respect for you autist brethren

I often have arguments will myself and I always lose

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back