Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel trait: when you get banned, nobody cares.

D

Doesitmatter?

Go to sleep lads There's no good ending
depends on the user

its crazy that you have to act NT among incels..when 1000 incels are together they form their own "norm"

its crazy that you have to act NT among incels..when 1000 incels are together they form their own "norm"
I am so subhuman, I get outcasted by fellow incels

id care if you got banned OP

I cried myself to sleep after reading your ban appeal

no you don't have to act NT, you just have to act civilized and you won't get banned. Literally all you have to do is: not be a homosexual, not attack other users, not be an infiltrator and not say pedophilic stuff and you won't get banned. I have no idea how you mfs get banned in the first place

Were you banned for smooching a girl?

Outcasted even by incels
It's over

Dude I'm not lying I was really about to ask about you in ban appeals

this is very vague and can be applied to any newcel
some niggas r closed minded to non-entirely-blackpilled ideas
i agree with that, when you're new you should be careful about what you say. There was one time that i thought a ban was unfair because the person banned said that the guy chad fishing was an asshole or whatever. But i would say 95% of bans are fair

i agree with that, when you're new you should be careful about what you say. There was one time that i thought a ban was unfair because the person banned said that the guy chad fishing was an asshole or whatever. But i would say 95% of bans are fair
total gray .... nothing

Were you banned for smooching a girl?
@TheProphetMuscle game me a 80% for bragging about kiss and then said it was a mistake. What a trucel life :forcedsmile:

even @Starfish cried himself to sleep as well over your ban. how can you claim that no one cared that you got banned after this ?

even @Starfish cried himself to sleep as well over your ban. how can you claim that no one cared that you got banned after this ?
Idk if you're being sarcastic or not, but as autistic as I am, I will take it seriously. We littrally didn't have any interactions, neither with @Starfish, and you expect me to believe you cared about a random incel getting banned?. I see when other people get banned, other people write in their profile, things like 'why was he banned' and they are lucky to have people acknowledge their existence. Atleast online

Idk if you're being sarcastic or not, but as autistic as I am, I will take it seriously. We littrally didn't have any interactions, neither with @Starfish, and you expect me to believe you cared about a random incel getting banned?. I see when other people get banned, other people write in their profile, things like 'why was he banned' and they are lucky to have people acknowledge their existence. Atleast online
Impossible. @Starfish literally interacts with everyone on this forum