Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: Walking around for hours pointlessly

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
This entire day have been walking around for miles and hours listening to doomer music. I saw many Normies and Chads out with thier gfs. Saw families with happy kids. While trucel me keeps walking pointlessly. Even saw a mother taking picture of her whore daughter(was dressed with tightfitting summer dress) in one of the parks I walked thru.

I walk pointlessly, no reason at all. I keep walking thinking of how life could have been, if there is any hope left, if anything could be saved. Didn't take a break to sit for hours till now to write this post.
Only real lifefuel is seeing this grasshopper:
83C317C8 E190 48AB 81BD A49CF8BDFA44

Walking is LifeFuel.

Based if you’re able to walk for that long. I only manage 30 minute walks these days.

Dont walk. Just LDAR.

I used to do this when I sometimes had 3-5 hours breaks between classes in uni. I walked all by myself on the campus and in the suburb areas of my uni's city instead of studying at the library...:feelsbadman:

Based if you’re able to walk for that long. I only manage 30 minute walks these days.
If you do it consistently you eventually can walk for hours without being tired. There have been people walking for days easily.

I used to do this when I sometimes had 3-5 hours breaks between classes in uni. I walked all by myself on the campus and in the suburb areas of my uni's city instead of studying at the library...:feelsbadman:
Same I have been walking in futility since middle school to now. A decade plus of walking around for hours with no one else but my music.

Same. I would love to build up my walking endurance.

mogs me at going outside

This entire day have been walking around for miles and hours listening to doomer music. I saw many Normies and Chads out with thier gfs. Saw families with happy kids. While trucel me keeps walking pointlessly. Even saw a mother taking picture of her whore daughter(was dressed with tightfitting summer dress) in one of the parks I walked thru.

I walk pointlessly, no reason at all. I keep walking thinking of how life could have been, if there is any hope left, if anything could be saved. Didn't take a break to sit for hours till now to write this post.
View attachment 368388
the real suicide fuel is the grasshopper has a higher SMV than you and us

the real suicide fuel is the grasshopper has a higher SMV than you and us
Yeah that is true. No matter what we do this lifetime, the grasshopper eill have experienced more fuffillement and left a greater impression on this world

I walk alone majority of the time in college, when I'm not coping in the library. All I see around me are couples, Chad and his harem, and fellow truecel brothers in denial.

I wish I can. I can’t get myself to leave the house.

I did this a lot when I tried to force myself to go out many years ago. It made me feel more lonely and desperate than sitting at home ever could

That mantis gets out more than I do :feelsbadman:

I don’t go outside

I did this a lot when I tried to force myself to go out many years ago. It made me feel more lonely and desperate than sitting at home ever could
Yeah thars def true. I saw few normies partying. Saw a few playing in house rock band BBQ Very brutal. While i walk alone with nothing to look forward to.

Yeah thars def true. I saw few normies partying. Saw a few playing in house rock band BBQ Very brutal. While i walk alone with nothing to look forward to.
It's so much worse than rotting at home because you can see what you're missing.

And also walking aimlessly is so retarded because it makes you realize you're trying but you have no chance at all. You don't have the looks nor the social circle to compete.

It's so much worse than rotting at home because you can see what you're missing.

And also walking aimlessly is so retarded because it makes you realize you're trying but you have no chance at all. You don't have the looks nor the social circle to compete.
Yup, i walked by a club with a long line. Literally all the men taller than me and 70%+ of the foids JFL

I used to do the same but I don't enjoy it anymore, I hate being around people and I can't stand dogs barking at me. Now I walk in circles in my backyard

Yup, i walked by a club with a long line. Literally all the men taller than me and 70%+ of the foids JFL
Yet bluepillers and repillers will say you had a solid shot, you just had to behave the right way bro :feelsseriously:

When I go out and I see couples every single time the guy mogs me. I've probably seen a handful of guys in my entire life who had a girl and were on my level or uglier than me. And I can bet they had more money than me. Plus I have no guarantee that those guys weren't being cheated on or some bullshit like that

Yet bluepillers and repillers will say you had a solid shot, you just had to behave the right way bro :feelsseriously:

When I go out and I see couples every single time the guy mogs me. I've probably seen a handful of guys in my entire life who had a girl and were on my level or uglier than me. And I can bet they had more money than me. Plus I have no guarantee that those guys weren't being cheated on or some bullshit like that
Same. Only people uglier than me who got laid were in highschool with very very good social skills and before today's online dating hypergamy. Or use arranged marriage which many times turns out shit. And ofc if they are betabuxxing rich fags, they can also get laid.
I used to do the same but I don't enjoy it anymore, I hate being around people and I can't stand dogs barking at me. Now I walk in circles in my backyard
I used to bike in past and had similar problems with dogs barking, and in rare cases trying to bite(nigger pitbulls), and car fags hate bikers. Its why I walk now. But yeah I am starting to get fed up with being mogged like this. Will likely Switch to using a car and going to non crowded state parks and trails.

Last edited:

View attachment 368388

Very brutal pill I do that often.

Instinctively it appears most people know that unattractive males are most likely to walk around aimlessly and see it as something funny.
Why bother tbh when you can walk around in your own house or apartment without anyone seeing you?

Used to go on for long walks whenever people would come over for my roommates. Pointless wandering around while listening to music.

Dead serious, it's a truecel trait I do the same, walk around listening to music in my apartment

Too fucking cold to do that shit here in Scandinavian

i go to abandoned places and just chill

leaving the house? chad detected

I pace in my house while listening to music