Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: Very Weak Upper Body Strength From Very Low T

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
My 15 year old younger brother was hiding my philly cheese steak sandwich from me and I tried to fight him for it and he easily overpowered me and teased me for how weak I am, that a person as young and small as him that plays videogames all day can be stronger than me.
@Incelius Savage

My 15 year old younger brother was hiding my philly cheese steak sandwich from me and I tried to fight him for it and he easily overpowered me and teased me for how weak I am, that a person as young and small as him that plays videogames all day can be stronger than me.
@Incelius Savage
Cant relate, my upper body strength giga mogs every other body strength of mine chico

Tranny trait if toilets can overpower you,even the weakest man can overpower toilets

I prefer to dispatch violent lovers with bullets. Self-defense.

Brutal.
It is likely because you are obese and you don't work out.
At an healthy state, you should have be stronger.

is your white brother stronger than you? @Incelius Savage

dont know why any cel would not lift. its a requirement tbh

Brutal.
It is likely because you are obese and you don't work out.
At an healthy state, you should have be stronger.
No, it’s because I have bad hormones @Incelius Savage

No, it’s because I have bad hormones @Incelius Savage
He has better bones than you. I remember some neighbor kids and family overpowering me at a young age while i was chubby and they were skinny but had strong bones and physically more fit.

@Incelius Savage
I used to overpower my brother as a kid but now he overpowers me insanely

but yes it’s a mix between being physically fit/high t/strong bones

but yes it’s a mix between being physically fit/high t/strong bones
On the bone point, it is freaking annoying.
I noticed those taller than me usually have thicker bones or bigger frames than me. My frame is so trashed that even when I am way overweight, people think I am of normal weight, and my wrist size is less than 6.5 inches. Fuck puberty and my genes.