Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: unable to pose and look cool in photos

• Thread starter Deleted member 35432
  • Start date
Deleted member 35432

Deleted member 35432

Wizard of inceldom.
-
To normies posing and looking cool, social and someone one wants to befriend comes naturally. Taking pictures of themselves feel good because they are confortable in their own skin. They just know what to do. This is a polar opposite to the trucel. Lacking selfesteem he dares not do anything cool. Sureley it would look ridiclous if he tried doing something cool. As trucel you simply dont feel able to behave like popular normies because you feel so different from them. Who are you even trying to fool looking popular when youre being treated like unwanted space aliens. Youre not happy and fun. Why put on an act when everyone knows its an act?

So you give yourself up. You just look like a stick. You probably feel very autistic. Its awkward. Your family senses it.

There barely exists photos of you. The ones that you have are an embarresment.

Never even began.

If you are handsome you don’t need to pose

Cameras shatter in my presence as soon as they see me

Can relate. I only have good photos of me as a kid before puberty hit me

Also, when someone takes a candid or say cheese. I would just stand and look awkward to fraud my ugliness

No amount of posing is gonna compensate for an unattractive face.

Also, when someone takes a candid or say cheese. I would just stand and look awkward to fraud my ugliness
I have never had any good photo. :blackpill:

dean winchester yes GIF

Either I grin and look like a moron or stay straight-faced and look like a serial killer.

t. literal larper

Truecel trait: unable to smile in a photo.

Most normies have a "smile face" that they can just put up when cued, but for me it's very hard to force a smile when inside I feel terrible

Most normies have a "smile face" that they can just put up when cued, but for me it's very hard to force a smile when inside I feel terrible
my smile is just horrible, I feel strange while smiling, somehow I look worse smiling than while keeping my face straight

Man, there's no looking cool as an ugly dude. you'll look like a moron either way, hell i just grin in my pictures. i dont even know how people manage to make a full smile

Wouldn't the failo effect fail you in photos as well

I don’t ever try because it always turns out fucking terrible then it already is

Either I grin and look like a moron or stay straight-faced and look like a serial killer.
You guys are so relatable

If I try to smile, my thick lips start shaking uncontrollably. I'll never make myself that vulnerable especially while there's cameras aimed at me.

[UWSL]I can’t even smile anymore[/UWSL]
D2ED275B B1A6 498E A9A0 66F19B43169A

Fuck every time my parents take a pic of me shows a boneless horsefaced with a huge forehead and shit features, it’s suifuel, I refuse to have my pics taken :feelsree:
[UWSL]I can’t even smile anymore[/UWSL]
View attachment 501951
You don’t look like you have much Indonesian descent :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
You are mistaken; I don't take photos at all.