Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL trucel trait: posting on .is during work/school

do u post during work/school?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Trucels like me get work done early most of the time and then have nothing to do but post on .is. If I was a fakecel, I would go and fuck some foids or go hang out with a crew of normalfags. But since trucel I rot here.

i've been doing it since i joined XD

ultimate incel trait. but it is low IQ thing because they will put more work on you.
I purposely delay some of the work but have the solutions ready for how to finish it off just fast enough to look good and not be too over worked.

I use Classic Banana theme and browse .is during classes:ahegao:.

I purposely delay some of the work but have the solutions ready for how to finish it off just fast enough to look good and not be too over worked.
:bigbrain:
delaying is based

and not helping foids too :feelskek:

i have 2 jobs and both have some serious blank hours during each shift.
What is kekmaxxing for me is that i type here during the busy times when i'm supposed to focus and... masturbate on gore material during the previously mentioned blank hours. Still have both jobs tho, i'm doing something right after all*...

*not really, i know... i'm a double wageslave so i'm just coping. I know brocels... i know... let me cope pls...

i have 2 jobs and both have some serious blank hours during each shift.
What is kekmaxxing for me is that i type here during the busy times when i'm supposed to focus and... masturbate on gore material during the previously mentioned blank hours. Still have both jobs tho, i'm doing something right after all*...

*not really, i know... i'm a double wageslave so i'm just coping. I know brocels... i know... let me cope pls...
gigabased. Even during busy times I am now purposely slowing myself down so they never can overload me. No choice nowadays