Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel Trait: People would rather stand than sit next to you

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
When I used to ride the bus to school, the one I would take would very often be filled to the brim, but since my station is one of the first that particular bus goes by I usually get to a seat. What happened to me there was that people, especially foids, would rather stand in the bus than sit next to me. Another suifuel experience is asking foids if the seat next to theirs is empty and them responding "sorry my friend will get on the next station"

cuck for asking if the seat is empty when you can literally see that it is, just sit.

I used to get on the bus after work. At one station there was always a beautiful foid. She'd never sit next to me, even if the bus was full and the seat next to me empty.

I never even looked or talked to her. She'd rather sit next to actually creepy looking guys

this is a good thing. i will have more space.

Just behave like a nigger theory.
how is sitting next to someone on PUBLIC transport without asking equal to being a nigger? ITS PUBLIC. Theres no designated seats, you can sit wherever the hell you want. I ride the buss often and no one asks me if they can sit next to me and i dont ask either. I actually have never seen it happen. Its giga autistic to to ask someone if you can sit next to them.

I prefer that honestly. Most people smell horrible, especially females.