Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait people didn't like when the teacher paired you with them.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
They hated it ask if they could change etc. one of the only people who didn't was this based Chad nerd who I talked about Minecraft with.

Season 10 Smh GIF by One Chicago

OFC im ugly as a mfker

Ewwww! Not EMBA the creep!

Ewwww! Not EMBA the creep!
When I was in a group with foids one of the foids asked the other if she would ever date me.
She yelled "ewwww not copemaxx he's weird" and kept repeating it for like 5 minutes. Brutal.

Chads have good high school memories all of mine are brutal.

When I was in a group with foids one of the foids asked the other if she would ever date me.
She yelled "ewwww not copemaxx he's weird" and kept repeating it for like 5 minutes. Brutal.
Indeed. It's like a knife twist

based Chad nerd who I talked about Minecraft with.
Was he an actual chad tho? I can't imagine a 8/10 chad talking about MC, all the chads in my school were giga-NT. Only the autistic MTNs and LTNs were into vidya.

Was he an actual chad tho? I can't imagine a 8/10 chad talking about MC, all the chads in my school were giga-NT. Only the autistic MTNs and LTNs were into vidya.
I consider him Chad because he hung out with people regularly and had a gf. But actual Chad probably not he has acne and a 5/10 face. He just had the tall NT voice halo. But he was based.

Other way around for me. I always tried to distance myself from others as I always preferred solitude.

He also hated a lot of normies.

Other way around for me. I always tried to distance myself from others as I always preferred solitude.
Sometimes being in pairs was required. It was only really good when I got paired with fellow nerds.

Cause you’re low IQ and incompetent

I’m
Obviously you don't either or you wouldn't be browsing .is. keep coping infiltrator.
I’m an ethnic cel that returned to the mother land too so I guess I do fit in better now but ya I did not at all in my younger years

Non nts actually belong together more than anything.

So a non nt sex haver would get along better with a non nt incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back