Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trucel trait: people bring up the heat death of the universe to cheer you up

Wow, that subreddit seems like it has gigacopers even exceeding many of the ones here.

"size doesn't matter sweety"

Yet the small dick sub is full of depressed, suicidal men while the big dick sub is full of happy braggers talking about their gfs, wives or their fuckbuddies.

It's the same thing with the short vs tall forums on reddit. Their very nature prove the blackpill. If being short or having a small dick wasn't bad then those places wouldn't be so full of negativity

If you have a small dick, you are incel or cuck ngl.

Absolutely brutal:feelshaha::feelsrope:

I used to cope with this.
The thing is
1) that's a long way away and humans are almost certain to exist even at the time of your death and civilization will go on without you
2) people will still act like things matter now so it doesn't matter if you act like nothing really matters
3) no guarantees that future human society will find a way around issues like the heat death of the universe

Found the thread that could have inspired the thread OP linked:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems/comments/j0dwd7/some_perspective_from_a_73_year_old/

I used to cope with this.
The thing is
1) that's a long way away and humans are almost certain to exist even at the time of your death and civilization will go on without you
2) people will still act like things matter now so it doesn't matter if you act like nothing really matters
3) no guarantees that future human society will find a way around issues like the heat death of the universe

Found the thread that could have inspired the thread OP linked:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems/comments/j0dwd7/some_perspective_from_a_73_year_old/

ultra mega giga cope.

ultra mega giga cope.
I just posted that I used to cope with this and then gave 3 reasons why in hindsight it makes no sense to cope like that.

Were you saying that the link to the reddit thread was an ultra mega giga cope? I agree but not much you can do when you are 73 years old and life has passed you by.

"size doesn't matter sweety"

Yet the small dick sub is full of depressed, suicidal men while the big dick sub is full of happy braggers talking about their gfs, wives or their fuckbuddies.

It's the same thing with the short vs tall forums on reddit. Their very nature prove the blackpill. If being short or having a small dick wasn't bad then those places wouldn't be so full of negativity
Everyone knows being short and having a small dick is a problem, I cannot emphasize that enough. THEY KNOW. They just want to delude dicklets and manlets so they don't go ER. That is the very basis of Bluepill philosophy: To keep men who should be angry docile so they dont lash out

I just posted that I used to cope with this and then gave 3 reasons why in hindsight it makes no sense to cope like that.

Were you saying that the link to the reddit thread was an ultra mega giga cope? I agree but not much you can do when you are 73 years old and life has passed you by.
true, its over for him

true, its over for him
In a less sexually open society you could at least not have constant reminders of what you are missing out on but that's everywhere now.
Even older generations of guys say that foids these days dress like prostitutes.

Even older generations of guys say that foids these days dress like prostitutes.
They are whores for Chad and they know normies will still marry them anyways.

They are whores for Chad and they know normies will still marry them anyways.
They are just whores for chads. Some women don't get married these days and tbh that's one less unattractive guy spared getting a sexless marriage, cheated on and divorced so I can't be too upset ngl

Dicklets should just dickmaxx. The process is slow but you can gain 2 inch in length and girth after 3-4 years of consistent and carefull stretching. It's worth it if you are sub6 inches

I won’t be there to see it, so how is it supposed to be comforting?