Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Trucel Trait: Not even other incels feel like speaking to you

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
I have spoken to many other incel like people before but most of them didn’t want to talk. They either had there own friends or they just wanted to use me as a punching bag or just didn’t want to talk. I’m trying to talk to this one incel in college and i spoke to him a bit in high school and middle.

He spoke to me on day 1 in college but after that he never spoke again and seems kinda annoyed sometimes. He just quiet the whole time. It’s impossible to make friends as a incel. Idk what else i can do to try to make friends. People tell us just to talk to people but they just get annoyed.

That guy has his own friend group too. Everyone does and the ones who don’t just don’t want to talk or hang out. I’ll never get to experience hanging out with friends. Wish i knew elementary would of been my last

That's whERe you realise it's truly ovER.

OvER for no-friendcels

I dont try to talk to them and they dont try to talk to me

for some reason a lot of incels here have friends but they probably are some jester or punching bag getting constantly cucked
I only have one friend and I knew him in middle school when both of us had no friends. He's more truecel than me and he told me I'm the only friend he ever had

Friends are gay I like being alone
Living up to your username. Straight up cope

Sad Mask GIF by Pudgy Penguins

normal people let alone good looking males dont ask themselves how to make friends, they come naturally with the flow of time

I only have one friend and I knew him in middle school when both of us had no friends. He's more truecel than me and he told me I'm the only friend he ever had
I wish I had a truecel friend irl

I wish I had a truecel friend irl
Yeah, it is good because he doesn't have a ton of better options to hang out with. And we both know that neither of us ever had a gf, so I don't have to fake being a normie. He's bluepilled, but still is far better than being around normies.

Sorry brocels, i have/had a habit of ghosting IRL Friends (which all left ofc).

This affects also DMs on the .is.

Its nothing personal, its a habit of me "avoiding".Sorry

Feel free to DM me. Can't promise I'll respond right away because I should sleep soon, but I'd gladly chat when I'm awake

I have spoken to many other incel like people before but most of them didn’t want to talk. They either had there own friends or they just wanted to use me as a punching bag or just didn’t want to talk. I’m trying to talk to this one incel in college and i spoke to him a bit in high school and middle.

He spoke to me on day 1 in college but after that he never spoke again and seems kinda annoyed sometimes. He just quiet the whole time. It’s impossible to make friends as a incel. Idk what else i can do to try to make friends. People tell us just to talk to people but they just get annoyed.

That guy has his own friend group too. Everyone does and the ones who don’t just don’t want to talk or hang out. I’ll never get to experience hanging out with friends. Wish i knew elementary would of been my last
yes, same here. I ended always as a punching bag