Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trucel trait: nocturnal sleep pattern

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Earliest I've gone to bad in the last 2 years is probably around 2 am

its a side effect of being an incel

Same tbh. I can’t get to sleep at all earlier than 2.

I have Non-24-hour sleep–wake disorder

:feelscry:

Same, it's impossible for me to sleep no later than 4am unless I'm on drugs.

2:32am where I live and I'm wide awake and drunk. :feelscry:

I have Non-24-hour sleep–wake disorder

:feelscry:
So you go to sleep and wake up at random times? I can be like that.

I nearly envy people who get good sleep as much as I do Chad.

2:35 am
I was supposed to luciddreammaxx
jfl

I guess then I alternate between fakecel and truecel. I stay up most nights in pain about missing out on experiences so I don’t fall asleep until I physically can’t stay up anymore.. my days are atleast 18 hours long and I sleep for 9-10 hours so it’s all over the place. One week I’m normal, one week I’m nocturnal.
2:35 am
I was supposed to luciddreammaxx
jfl
You are asleep. You’re dreaming. Except it’s a nightmare and it’s indistinguishable from reality.

I guess then I alternate between fakecel and truecel. I stay up most nights in pain about missing out on experiences so I don’t fall asleep until I physically can’t stay up anymore.. my days are atleast 18 hours long and I sleep for 9-10 hours so it’s all over the place. One week I’m normal, one week I’m nocturnal.

You are asleep. You’re dreaming. Except it’s a nightmare and it’s indistinguishable from reality.
I like the way you think

I like the way you think
Does your username have anything to do with that one blonde jock that shot at people from a clock tower with a sniper like 50 years ago? Charles something?

I've always had a hard time sleeping at night, even as a small child. Honestly in the long run it probably made me shorter as well. I wish I went to night school as a kid, maybe I would have be an average height if I never got sleep from having to go to school in the morning :feelsrope:

Does your username have anything to do with that one blonde jock that shot at people from a clock tower with a sniper like 50 years ago? Charles something?
No. It's a video game that I really like.

side effect of NEET
Are you an ausneet bro
Wouldn't be surprised if you were cheesey tbh, not that I post, I just read the comfy content because I'm a uni fag

Are you an ausneet bro
Wouldn't be surprised if you were cheesey tbh, not that I post, I just read the comfy content because I'm a uni fag
may i ask what u mean?

may i ask what u mean?
goon is a running joke on fullchan's ausneets board so I thought you might have been a fellow user of it
cheesey is a nameneet there who talks about ER and women a lot so you'd think he'd be at home here

Yeah, I wake up past noon every day

I go to bed at 3am and wake up to go to work at 6:30am

true have always had sleeping problems

My sleep pattern is totally bonkers, sometimes i stay awake for almost 48 hours, sometimes i blackout at 8PM and wake up at 3AM, sometimes i sleep during the day and wake up at night... total chaos.

Volcel trait tbh, lack of good sleep fucks up your face more than anything else.