Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Trucel trait: Never had friends

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Nobody wants to be friends with the ugly weird guy. It will bring down any normies reputation if seen with you. If you have friends you are possibly a fakecel/volcel who only posts here to feel superior to real incels.

Show me one ugly guy who had REAL friends

I never had any friends tbh

i call friends to high school clasmates that talked to me,i never hang with them out of school.

i call friends to high school clasmates that talked to me,i never hang with them out of school.
Exactly what im talking about. Your 'friends' didnt want to be seen hanging out with you outside of school, because it would ruin their reputation

I had some friends

I remember in highschool these guys(they weren't friends but they tolerated my presence and didn't bully me.) I used to hangout with would always move to the opposite side of the hallway we'd lean against if I came up next to them. I felt humiliated and rejected every morning that it happened. But they talked to me and didn't bully me. It was better than being alone.

Exactly what im talking about. Your 'friends' didnt want to be seen hanging out with you outside of school, because it would ruin their reputation

yeah,i think the same,they always say i was the weirder dude they meet.

I had 2 in school, one was a fat weeb

Nobody wants to be friends with the ugly weird guy. It will bring down any normies reputation if seen with you. If you have friends you are possibly a fakecel/volcel who only posts here to feel superior to real incels.

Show me one ugly guy who had REAL friends
I had one autistic buddy I was really close with for the entirety of primary school. The other kids would make fun of us saying that we were gay. After I moved school I never had another friend again.

Ive had none since middle school

I have freinds

I stopped having friends after dropping out of school at 14, been alone ever since then.

I've had friends, but most friend groups disappeared due to either me moving or they purposely burning bridges.

Grade school, I had one close best friend who moved away. I didn't really click with other kids that much.

In high school, I had a friend group of geeks I hung out with; we played games, ordered pizza, and just had a great time on several occasions; it was really fun. After graduation, they all burned bridges with me; I tried contacting them a few times after graduation and in college, and each time they refused to answer.

In college, I had like two friend groups, but I only remain in contact with one close friend and occassionally talk to a couple of others.

Right now where I am, I have a couple of friends that I occasionally game with and did stuff with (COVID-19 cucked me again). Nothing too extraordinary.

Never really had any friends who were girls passed gradeschool tho.

Last edited:
I have only had acquaintances, never any real friends.