Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal trucel trait: never been to politics, philosophy and religion forum

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★
just checking inceldom discussion .right?

those things are way too boring tbh

Idc about that shit

It's my cope saar

That literally the opposite. Trucels are always on boards like those because politics, philosophy, and religion are the ultimate normies topic filters.

That literally the opposite. Trucels are always on boards like those because politics, philosophy, and religion are the ultimate normies topic filters.
just sit and argue about some kind of theoretical cope bro....

tbh none of that shit will save us from inceldom

The only other usefull forum that exist is SS

And tbh many sub5 in denial are the people that act like a conflict in midleeast truly bother them. Those who spend their entire screen time in political and geopolitical debate are typically sub5 in denial that breath copium redpill bullshit

tbh none of that shit will save us from inceldom
useless cope tbh...just a take a nap..if u want information, readmaxx alone..no one fucking cares...theres nothing proved,,,everything can be rejected so why bother,,

And tbh many sub5 in denial are the people that act like a conflict in midleeast truly bother them. Those who spend their entire screen time in political and geopolitical debate are typically sub5 in denial that breath copium redpill bullshit
true tbh

I don’t give a fuck about any of that I just want to fuck and cum inside hot girl pussy

I don’t give a fuck about any of that I just want to fuck and cum inside hot girl pussy
animalistic and therefore without a doubt based

I'm too retarded to understand any of that stuff

It is just a forum about how to properly kys, "sanctioned suicide".
not into roping now just coping
thanks for info
over for sscels