Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait: Inability to laugh and smile

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
This is a defining characteristic of a trucel and mental health in general, the absence of any perceivable joyful emotion. Normies laugh out loud all the time, they find the dumbest shit hilarious. I'm physically incapable of pure unadulterated laughter, even cracking a smile feels like my cheekbones are fighting with my frownful complexion. This is the result of years of oppression, years of not fitting into a society you don't belong because of how you look and how anxious and introverted you are around ignorant normies who don't give a fuck about your existence. Anhedonia is the result of this which is symptomatic of clinical depression, the only emotion we feel is despair and sadness, some of us are unable to even cry. So we basically get stereotyped as serial killers because of this apparent lack of emotion that is discernible to the naked eye. We've been conditioned to feel like this due to normie culture were indifference is frowned upon :whatfeels: .

This is a defining characteristic of a trucel and mental health in general, the absence of any perceivable joyful emotion. Normies laugh out loud all the time, they find the dumbest shit hilarious. I'm physically incapable of pure unadulterated laughter, even cracking a smile feels like my cheekbones are fighting with my frownful complexion. This is the result of years of oppression, years of not fitting into a society you don't belong because of how you look and how anxious and introverted you are around ignorant normies who don't give a fuck about your existence. Anhedonia is the result of this which is symptomatic of clinical depression, the only emotion we feel is despair and sadness, some of us are unable to even cry. So we basically get stereotyped as serial killers because of this apparent lack of emotion that is discernible to the naked eye. We've been conditioned to feel like this due to normie culture were indifference is frowned upon :whatfeels: .
I laugh at the clown world every day

I laugh and smile everyday. It's a good cope to act happy.

I'll laugh and smile when I find something genuinely funny. I rarely do because normies are unfunny.

Many times I find myself unable to physically laugh even though the subject matter is actually funny

I'll laugh and smile when I find something genuinely funny. I rarely do because normies are unfunny.

Normies have the dumbest sense of humour an they laugh out loud at every fuckin thing. Then if you don't reciprocate that joy and laughter they take offense, this is how obnoxious normies are

Many times I find myself unable to physically laugh even though the subject matter is actually funny

It's very rare I find something funny, although people have found me funny at times with my awkward quirks and observations. I just have the most random stories like how I struggled to change an old ladies nappy in a care home one time.

Normies are typically very crass in their humour, they make sex jokes to mask their lack of wit and personality. I have to fake smile to conceal how fuckin annoyed I am at their loud obnoxious behaviour. Life ain't amusing, it's nothin but despair and suffering then we die after we've watched those before us die of terminal illness, yet this life is somehow painted as a bed of roses all sunshine and rainbows :whatfeels:.

I only laugh at smile at foids being punished

Yes, I am very much like this. However, with the right people you may start to appear happier and come out of your misery shell more.

Literally me. I never smile and laugh. It's my defining trait.