Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Trucel trait: high heat tolerance

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★
its currently 41 celsius and im standing outside, waiting for a bus, because the bus driver is suppose to deliver food to my house. Btw did i mention im wearing a sweater, not zip thou. Can any other incels do this

mogs my heat tolerance. I can only stand being in high heat if I'm moving and exercising. I hate standing around stewing in my own sweat

I have high heat tolerance as well. I just did mechanical work on a tractor today in the 90 degree heat despite my mother telling me it’s too hot for that. I also used a push mower to cut the grass on a steep hill at our cabin in 92 degree weather (it’s a very rough and steep hill that requires lots of effort)

Only if you are a pajeet-sandnig.

I have high heat tolerance as well. I just did mechanical work on a tractor today in the 90 degree heat despite my mother telling me it’s too hot for that. I also used a push mower to cut the grass on a steep hill at our cabin in 92 degree weather (it’s a very rough and steep hill that requires lots of effort)
92 degree as in celsius? What where do you live? And what colour is your skim tone and race.

92 degree as in celsius? What where do you live? And what colour is your skim tone and race.
92 Fahrenheit. I’d be dead if it was Celsius. I’m white btw

When your life is permanently painful heat is the least of your concern

It's hot where I live.

I really don't like hot humid weather, so this one is non relatable for me :feelstastyman:

Sauna every day theory

I hate cold tbh

92 Fahrenheit. I’d be dead if it was Celsius. I’m white btw
Do you take cold showers? Cold showers help. Take cold showers now even in winter but start now so taking cold showers in winter is easier

Do you take cold showers? Cold showers help. Take cold showers now even in winter but start now so taking cold showers in winter is easier
I never take cold showers. I refuse to torture myself like that.

This Is Fine GIF

Incels already live in hell so its easy to tolerate the heat

Real truecel trait is not being adapted to any climate