Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Trucel trait having a Steam library that worth 16,467 euro

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
That's how you know it's truly over and never begun. Fml.

It's over

How many games do you have?

My CSGO skins are worth around 10k dollars alone.

idk how much mine is worth. I can't use that one site that tells you, because my profile is private

When people tell me “oh yeah painting, modeling, tabletop war gaming is cool and all but way too expensive” — uniformly they have spent an order of magnitude or two more on video games. I’ll never understand it.

What are your best skins? My factory new Pandora's Box gloves are $9k and M9 vanilla is $1k.
Karambit and GUT knife. Back in 2015 I've got a lot of stickers iBuyPower and that's 1k or was but unfortunately i stick them to my weapons like a noob. I've learned from mistakes. Now i have 200+ old cases who are around 3 or 4 euro.

Karambit and GUT knife. Back in 2015 I've got a lot of stickers iBuyPower and that's 1k or was but unfortunately i stick them to my weapons like a noob. I've learned from mistakes. Now i have 200+ old cases who are around 3 or 4 euro.
You mean the IBP holos?

Dude. Those are worth $90k.

according to steamdb

You mean the IBP holos?

Dude. Those are worth $90k.
Yeah. Right on my default ak. I've put 4 lmfao

So I've lost almost 400k fml.

It's over

I didn't knew what worth would they have...

Fffuck.

I was like.... Yeah stickers, whatever.
Holy fucking shit. I just checked and my Pandora's Boxes aren't $9k anymore. They're 30 fucking grand. What the fuck.

Holy fucking shit. I just checked and my Pandora's Boxes aren't $9k anymore. They're 30 fucking grand. What the fuck.
Lifefuel.

My CSGO skins are worth around 10k dollars alone.
All normies have Valorant skins worth thousands by their parents, yet here I am, working 12h/week for pocket money next to school